Episode Discussion HEART OF WOLF

What do you rate the episode?

• Total voters
I honestly don't like the other femritters as much since they immidiately ditched Bambi and what happens later on. Speaking of Bambi, she looks really good with her Vollstandig and it was pretty funny how she just nuked Shinji.

He didn't even finish his sentence lol.

I might be misremembering but I don't recall Momo being involved here, so it's pretty nice how she tried to come and help her captain.

Komamura looks so clean in his human form. I really like his design, but unfortunately it's a sacrificial technique and he ripped out his own heart to gain it.

The CGI looks a bit iffy imo, but it's not bad. Some of the scenes look good, but others not so much. I really do like the design regardless.

I really hate what's gonna happen to Bambi after this, but it's unfortunate that she fought someone that counters her powers. There isn't much she could've done against him other than wait it out, but she was too slow to even run away apparently.

Sajin got used at the end and didn't make it to Yhwach. Sad.

Jugram is gonna go execute Cang Du and BG9 and Mask is bodying everyone lol.

I can't wait to see Rose's Bankai soon. I want to see how they're gonna animate it and with Shiro Sagisu on Bleach it's gonna have banger music with it.

Ichigo finally completes his training and now he's gonna get new drip from Senjumaru.

Overall 4/5 episode it was a bit short for the fight and I might give it 3/5 for Bambi's loss lol. The animation this episode was pretty good tho.

@PrinceKun @Jaguark101 @Sebastian Michaelis @Dark Admiral @Playa4321 @RayanOO @Mr. Reloaded @ShadyOjiro @MonsterKaido @Garp the Fist @Fuckthis3 @Reborn @SmokedOut @IceWitch @ZenZu @Warchief Sanji D Goat @SaitoH @Shisui @SkySanji @Mr.9000 @Don't Mind Me @MonochromeYoru @NikaInParis @Surgeon of death @Kerkovian @wordy @Udell @Bob74h @Playa4321 @ChefboiiFuego @Boris D. Foot @Nidai_Kitetsu @MarineHQ @OniKagura @Shanal @Owari Da @Cream filled donut7 @gz89 @Captain Dom @AL sama @TheAncientCenturion @Nightlord101 @MUUGEN

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
4/5. Solid episode, I didn't mind the cgi and it was nice seeing Human Komamura! I think it would have been cool if he actually got to the palace and his Dangai Jou's hand reached out to touch Yhwach but then he collapsed and lost the powers before he could strike him.

Kensei and Rose about to be humiliated next episode lol, hopefully they extend it though.
Post automatically merged:

Kubo's art for Bambi and Koma this week:

Last edited:
I watched the last few episodes.

They were good. I am glad we saw Shinjis bankai in the anime.

This episode was okay. I hate it that his bankai was CGI. I hate CGI....

But what is annoying in the new Bleach anime. The soundtracks are so quite. The sound effects, the voices of the characters are much louder than the osts, and thats really annoying because the composer made really good music.

I would rate this episode 2/5 because of the CGI bankai.

Yea i'm here and still simping on every Bleach episode. I enjoyed it from start to finish. I hardly watch anime these days so you won't see me complaining. I don't get ichigo's training. Someone gotta explain that to me like i'm 5.

I kinda like Bambi, wanted to see more from her as a villain. I feel bad for Wan chan, he gave up his heart. I think he needs to kill that big giant wolf. He definetly takes advantage of whoever wants to use Jikan.