Episode Discussion HEART OF WOLF

What do you rate the episode?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

That fight and Ichibe vs Yhwach is TYBW on a micro scale - it goes from hax to hax, with both parties pulling stuff out of their ass before Kubo's shoulder gives out and he decides on a winner lol
Lmao yeah it was fucking absurd. Gave me some advanced Sharingan PTSD from the late days of Naruto. I really loved the Ichibei vs Ywach fight though, that went fucking raw! Insane fight! Ichibei is so damn cool, badass and demonic haha. Ywach is pretty awesome too ofc.
(Before all that Almighty eyes nonsense anyway, although that feels Lovecraftian inspired in hindsight, which fits for Bleach too.)

Lmao yeah it was fucking absurd. Gave me some advanced Sharingan PTSD from the late days of Naruto. I really loved the Ichibei vs Ywach fight though, that went fucking raw! Insane fight! Ichibei is so damn cool, badass and demonic haha. Ywach is pretty awesome too ofc.
(Before all that Almighty eyes nonsense anyway, although that feels Lovecraftian inspired in hindsight, which fits for Bleach too)
I like the aethetic of that fight, Kubo was really being creative with Ichibe's ink splashes.

However, I never liked the trope of characters going "You think that can defeat me? I'll now take you seriously and use all of my power" x7 per fight, and TYBW really suffered from this. But, ironically, it's my fav Bleach arc for some reason. I find myself rereading it every year.

On topic for the episode lol:
https://www.reddit.com/r/bleach/comments/15eoaos