Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

Bleach finally dethroned. Took Mob's season finale to do the job
Chainsaw man 6th :suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Mob deserves the top spot, the finale was a work of art
Is the season any good? I liked season 1 but was disappointed by season 2. Other than the eye guy vs everyone fight it was okayish and felt filler

Last edited:
I think anime IS the reason Kubo hasn't started it. Busy with anime additions and stuff i guess.
I don't believe he has that much workload in relation to the anime.
Any additions and changes can be explained either through written notes or verbally, and neither one takes too much time away from him.

Imo, I don't see him drawibg the Hell Arc. At most he might do the story with someone else drawing it (like ONE and Murata).

I don't believe he has that much workload in relation to the anime.
Any additions and changes can be explained either through written notes or verbally, and neither one takes too much time away from him.

Imo, I don't see him drawibg the Hell Arc. At most he might do the story with someone else drawing it (like ONE and Murata).
Maybe. If he doesn't draw, i hope whoever does is good and can imitate his style. Bleach wouldn't be Bleach without it.

"Bleach : Sennen Kessen-hen Part 1 (Thousand-Year Blood War) 千年血戦篇 Part. 1" Episode >12< Info No Recap. The episode is in the continuity of the CH533P11. Episode ends on P14 of CH537. Post-Credit: yes.

so lots of original content

cant believe they have cut that out, actually so mad rn, gotta say CSM has done a better adaptation, Bleach was still really good, but CSM takes the cake for me :kayneshrug::kriwhat:

fuck u Pierrot, literally making Bleach even midder than it already was

Last edited: