Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

I dropped the anime at episode 342 (where Ichigo loses his powers and the arc ends iirc, because the rest of the episodes till 366 are a new arc with an open end)

so where do I go from here? I heard it's came/coming back and some good stuff about it, I also saw in another thread the manga had stuff cut (I know it ended), did any anime come out? should I skip the whole manga?

I dropped the anime at episode 342 (where Ichigo loses his powers and the arc ends iirc, because the rest of the episodes till 366 are a new arc with an open end)

so where do I go from here? I heard it's came/coming back and some good stuff about it, I also saw in another thread the manga had stuff cut (I know it ended), did any anime come out? should I skip the whole manga?
From full bringer arc. Final arc of bleach will start airing from October so you simply continue from october.

I

Indigo

Started my re-read of Bleach, finished the first arc (Agent of the Shinigami Arc (The Substitute Shinigami)) up to chapter 70

Back in the day i watched the entire anime up to end of The Battle of Karakura and Aizen's defeat

I think i tried to watch the Fullbringer arc, but couldn't stick with it

decided to give the entire manga a new try

wanna see how bad those final arcs really are, since i don't really hate Naruto's final war as most people

and i'm excited for the Anime returning