Questions & Mysteries HELL WAITING ROOM

Lol, that Twitter posts better not be late April's Fools.

Copy paste from fanverse --

Saying Kubo "confirmed" the new arc is coming by saying he finally revealed the title or whatever. When it's just the same [獄頤鳴鳴] title we've known since the 2021 chapter came out.

And then blaming VIZ for mistranslating "New Breathes From Hell" when it's supposed to be whatever fan-translation of [獄頤鳴鳴] they came up with, when "New Breathes From Hell" was just the chapter title that was already written in plain English in the chapter itself. VIZ didn't even translate 獄頤鳴鳴 in the English release of the chapter -- it's still in kanji.

I'm assuming these are all just middle schoolers or whatever, but seeing 1000s of people being tricked by this sourceless nonsense is irritating.

Saying Kubo "confirmed" the new arc is coming by saying he finally revealed the title or whatever. When it's just the same [獄頤鳴鳴] title we've known since the 2021 chapter came out.

And then blaming VIZ for mistranslating "New Breathes From Hell" when it's supposed to be whatever fan-translation of [獄頤鳴鳴] they came up with, when "New Breathes From Hell" was just the chapter title that was already written in plain English in the chapter itself. VIZ didn't even translate 獄頤鳴鳴 in the English release of the chapter -- it's still in kanji.

I'm assuming these are all just middle schoolers or whatever, but seeing 1000s of people being tricked by this sourceless nonsense is irritating.
Got baited for nothing.

:willight:alright folks, false news.

Hopefully we get a Cour 3 trailer soon though.
I was expecting Cour 3 to drop this April but seems like the studio is gonna release it for hopefully summer or worst case fall. I ain't mad though since Cour 3 is pretty much action stacked. Aizen's return is gonna be peak along with Chair-sama!!! And my GOAT Grimmjow as well

I think the reason why Pierrot didn't drop Bleach Cour 3 this spring is because they want to work on this anime that ALMOST no one watches:

Name is Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai or The Crow Does Not Choose the Lord.

So yeah, I don't know why Pierrot even bother wasting budget on some anime that no one watches lol.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

:lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty::lusalty: