Controversial Hello I'm Finalbeta, a huge Law fan

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Appreciate the tag. Welcome back, funny post even tho I might have zero clues on why how when and what the meme is lmao. Still wb!

Nice to meet you all, I'm possibly one of the greatest Law fans on the planet in this particular age.

I would travel as far as in Trafalgar Square to see my literal heart robber doctor in action. (Picture by me)

I hate Doffy because he killed Corazon who was a kind-hearted person my Law bonded with, and so I'm stating now that @Playa4321 was right in his biased argument about Doffy being closer to YC4 than to YC2 level.

My man managed to overcome the Amber Lead disease, one of the rarest in the verse and a hereditary disease catalogued to have 100% rate of mortality at first, so he reminds me that even something that looks impossible sometimes can be achieved.

I look forward to keep the Law movement active on this site and therefore the Hip Hop movement high as well, as well as Medical content. But my man doesn't need Franky's teleoperated surgery robot as long as his magical hands can operate inside the body. Remember to introduce enough anti-oxidants in your diet to fight free radicals and keep your tissues healthier and reduce the risk of cancer and oxidative stress related diseases, and take enough Omega-3 fatty acids and prioritize a balanced diet in carbs, proteins, fat, fibre, vitamins and minerals and water to optimize health.

Oh, and precision medicine is the future in science.

Tagging a few people:
oh hell nah