Hello...is this better or worse than reddit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
welcome. i'm not active on reddit, only here, maybe there are another people here who are also active on reddit. but here you'll find fellas talk trash about oda and power level freaks, but it's fun tho seeing them fighting each other over a fiction stuff
Its all good fun, as participant in those fights, we fight but in the end we all just have fun

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Welcome aboard, @Law-sama!! If you’re curious, you won’t find the shitty freehand drawings of Oda’s professional work on lined notebook paper, countless babies crying over how the series changed their lives for the better, or Godawful theories that have already been presented by much smarter people in the past, all of which is characteristic of Reddit and its users. If you want serious, intense discussion where we don’t play nice to get a point across (but where you might actually learn OR teach something), then you’ve certainly come to the right place :cheers:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Welcome to WG my fellow Law fan.:cheers:

And about the question, well, in here you can at least bitch slaps people without any negative feedbacks while in Reddit you get immediately downvoted so WG is way better.:kata:

Status
Not open for further replies.