Hello Worst Gen! :>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! :optimistic:

I am Tamerani, nice to meet you!! I am so excited to join in discussions with you all!
Currently I'm 21, and I am from Europe!

For a whole while now I have been reading One Piece and my favorite characters from the crew are Nami, Robin and Zoro :daydream:
I also like Mihawk a lot and Marco from the Whitebeard Pirates! :catblush:

I really hope to get along well with you guys and that we'll have a nice time together! :optimistic:
Really, really want to join discussions finally about OP and maybe some other manga I am reading or so!

(Also I really love this jumping sheep emoji! I will use it a lot! It's hecking cute, I love sheep!) :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hello! :optimistic:

I am Tamerani, nice to meet you!! I am so excited to join in discussions with you all!
Currently I'm 21, and I am from Europe!

For a whole while now I have been reading One Piece and my favorite characters from the crew are Nami, Robin and Zoro :daydream:
I also like Mihawk a lot and Marco from the Whitebeard Pirates! :catblush:

I really hope to get along well with you guys and that we'll have a nice time together! :optimistic:
Really, really want to join discussions finally about OP and maybe some other manga I am reading or so!

(Also I really love this jumping sheep emoji! I will use it a lot! It's hecking cute, I love sheep!) :optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:
Welcome aboard and take my follow nakama. Great avatar choice btw!

Same here. I believe her growing limbs inside people would be too broken :D
oh my god :noo:
I mean it is an idea but it sounds definitely a bit disgusting. I thought about growing organs and single muscles besides limbs for a second, maybe to save people! Like when someone gets a heavy injury on the lung or so she can temporarily grow hers until a doctor arrives or something. But I don't know if that makes much sense :catsweat:

oh my god :noo:
I mean it is an idea but it sounds definitely a bit disgusting. I thought about growing organs and single muscles besides limbs for a second, maybe to save people! Like when someone gets a heavy injury on the lung or so she can temporarily grow hers until a doctor arrives or something. But I don't know if that makes much sense :catsweat:
Yes this is an enthralling idea. Doing that would be excellent and it could save a life or two during the final arcs XD

Oh and yeah she breaking necks is also quite raw lol

Yes this is an enthralling idea. Doing that would be excellent and it could save a life or two during the final arcs XD

Oh and yeah she breaking necks is also quite raw lol
But didn't she already crack Spandams spine? :catsure: I am missing that a bit, the roughness. Is there actually a fanclub of her here? I didn't see one :catcry:
Post automatically merged:

Welcome aboard. You have good taste.
Hello and thank you! :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.