Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone!

I discovered One Piece around 10 years ago and after eventually catching up participated in some discussions in a forum whose name I honestly have forgotten. Something with "Manga" in front. Which is not particularly helpful, but it is not like it matters anyway. I left the forum and softdropped One Piece during Dressrosa. Mainly because I absolutely hated Sabo and everything he represents. Please forgive me, dear Sabo fans.

Anyway after a few years of only checking on One Piece every few months or so and not partaking in any discussions my salt levels eventually decreased enough for me to really start enjoying this manga again. And with that my interest in discussing it again skyrocketed too. So here I am. Ready to make stupid predictions, wank my favourite characters and join all kinds of great and nonsensical debates.

Paulus

PS: Sabo still sucks.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hey everyone!

I discovered One Piece around 10 years ago and after eventually catching up participated in some discussions in a forum whose name I honestly have forgotten. Something with "Manga" in front. Which is not particularly helpful, but it is not like it matters anyway. I left the forum and softdropped One Piece during Dressrosa. Mainly because I absolutely hated Sabo and everything he represents. Please forgive me, dear Sabo fans.

Anyway after a few years of only checking on One Piece every few months or so and not partaking in any discussions my salt levels eventually decreased enough for me to really start enjoying this manga again. And with that my interest in discussing it again skyrocketed too. So here I am. Ready to make stupid predictions, wank my favourite characters and join all kinds of great and nonsensical debates.

Paulus

PS: Sabo still sucks.
This is a tremendous opening post, my man! You aren’t gonna run into too many Sabo fans here, and that combined with the way you write will help you fit right in here. Welcome aboard!! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.