Manga Discussion Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku

Tell me yuzihara x sagiri isn't one of the reasons you like this stuff.....I dare you
Lol Look at you tryhard. You this annoyed at somebody else's likes etc? Get a life.
Your damn right I would like it, but you're forgetting one thing, Why would I have read this story? Because I liked it enough to continue reading it. Unlike you who hasn't even attempted it. Bro please, Fuck off with your nonsense.

Lol Look at you tryhard. You this annoyed at somebody else's likes etc? Get a life.
Your damn right I would like it, but you're forgetting one thing, Why would I have read this story? Because I liked it enough to continue reading it. Unlike you who hasn't even attempted it. Bro please, Fuck off with your nonsense.
Yeah, you got offended cuz I was right. Notice how I never insulted you throughout this exchange. I've dealt with your type many times 😁

Yeah, you got offended cuz I was right. Notice how I never insulted you throughout this exchange. I've dealt with your type many times 😁
Not really. Read the damn manga, You may actually like it. My offense isn't because you are right but because you speak from your ass. I.E. I've dealt with your type many times.

The hell does Yuri sneak even mean? You're missing an interesting story and a great Main character just for some stupid reason. It's mindboggling.
Yuri sneak is when you have characters like soi fon or isane in a manga or quanxi or in this case yuzihara x sagiri and I don't read yuri sneak. I only watched bleach cuz I didn't know there was yuri sneak and I read CSM cuz I didn't know there was yuri sneak.
Okay so what if the MC is great? Doesn't cover up the yuri sneak

Yuri sneak is when you have characters like soi fon or isane in a manga or quanxi or in this case yuzihara x sagiri and I don't read yuri sneak. I only watched bleach cuz I didn't know there was yuri sneak and I read CSM cuz I didn't know there was yuri sneak.
Your reasoning is asinine. You literally have the mindset that reminds me of your username code geass.

it's literally nothing, the shippers are going crazy as always, ther eis NO romance or suggestive scenes between these two:lawsigh:

it's literally nothing, the shippers are going crazy as always, ther eis NO romance or suggestive scenes between these two:lawsigh:
@Ravagerblade is part of those shippers he even said it's one of the main reasons he read it. I don't read yuri sneak when it's unnecessary
Post automatically merged:

Your reasoning is asinine. You literally have the mindset that reminds me of your username code geass.
Why would I read yuri sneak cuz the MC is GOATED ASF? Lemme tell you even if the character that appears is a one time yuri sneak character I wouldn't read it. I don't go against my 10 commandments easily