Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Place your bets now.

Over/Unders are as follows

1. Ultra comes back and accuses me of being frozen again. Then sheep's someone bc he can't think for himself

2. Flower turns to the dark side (up to the bettor as to what the dark side is)

3. Michelle loosens up and shows another side of herself

4. Reloaded turns into a simp (did i use that term right, man the younger generation needs to learn the English language lol)

5. Naomi gets caught doing some ungodly things with Orcas vote

6. Flower comes in drunk with power and a cult following

Place your bets now.

1. Ultra comes back and accuses me of being frozen again. Then sheep's someone bc he can't think for himself

4. Reloaded turns into a simp (did i use that term right, man the younger generation needs to learn the English language lol)

:pepebusi:

Place your bets now.

Give me 100 on Ultra doing that
Give me 20 on Flower turning dark (trying to kill Ekko)
Give me 50 on Michelle not letting loose
Give me 5 on Reloaded not simping
Seriously just the vote, man I thought that would be more exciting lol...I'll put 100 on not doing unspeakable things with my vote
10 on Flower not cutting me

Its a win/win...I win the bets or we have fun for the most part lmao

Emil

Certified Memelord
The self vote part is weird I guess, but to what ends as scum exactly? Is pulling some weird stunt beyond her as town? I don't really think so. Bei g aggressive, certainly extremely aggressive, is not something I associate with her scum game, and I'm curious as to why you do so.
this aggression is very performative is my point

look

- she pushes ultra for "pressure", immediately town reads him the moment he votes her. basically nonsense
- she latches onto nibel's joke and asks for a claim after few posts of their interaction, all while calling nibel scared when he is clearly not, it's visible in the thread nibel has no issue talking to flower, making reads etc.. he isn't scared by any means. flower masks this push under "i am pissed off" and just votes there. unacceptable aggression
- she votes orca just because ultra told her to. she has 0 reason to otherwise
- she votes aurelian, who she thought initially could be town, just because u guys started pushing him. she has no consideration of his play and isn't bothering with stopping a mislynch on him, in fact she said it's better to lynch him now rather than lylo without quantifying any of what makes him scum. this is blatant open scumming. almost tmi'ing fang is town and she just wants to flip him now instead of lylo. it's just unlike town flower. she's not being emotional in her pushes. she's not seeking vengence etc.. she's just being blatantly opportunistic

Emil

Certified Memelord

look

- she pushes ultra for "pressure", immediately town reads him the moment he votes her. basically nonsense
- she latches onto nibel's joke and asks for a claim after few posts of their interaction, all while calling nibel scared when he is clearly not, it's visible in the thread nibel has no issue talking to flower, making reads etc.. he isn't scared by any means. flower masks this push under "i am pissed off" and just votes there. unacceptable aggression
- she votes aurelian, who she thought initially could be town, just because u guys started pushing him. she has no consideration of his play and isn't bothering with stopping a mislynch on him, in fact she said it's better to lynch him now rather than lylo without quantifying any of what makes him scum. this is blatant open scumming. almost tmi'ing fang is town and she just wants to flip him now instead of lylo. it's just unlike town flower. she's not being emotional in her pushes. she's not seeking vengence etc.. she's just being blatantly opportunistic
immediately town reads him the moment he town reads her*

look

speak of the devil he shall appear.

Status
Not open for further replies.