Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Well I trust my past self's read more right now than the rest of town in terms of hitting a wolf. It's also better if I stay off the main wagon today and observe.

I think you and Naomi are the most scummy
I've the impression you will never give me any reason. I just hope it won't be the excuse for everything.

I

Indigo

Plurality Lynch + Hammer - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. Majority is enabled. Upon hammering a wagon, the day may continue until a lynch write-up occurs, however votes can't be placed or changed after hammer.
It's both @CakeWalker

Votes:
Michelle > Ekkologix > Ultra > Seatonnes
Alwaysmind > Ekkologix > Ultra > -
Naomi > Ekkologix > Ultra > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel > - > Ekkologix > Cakewalker
Luka > Naomi > Alwaysmind > Naomi > HeWhoHasNoEqual > The Orca > Naomi > Seatonnes
The Orca > Luka > Ultra > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Ultra
Flower > The Orca > Ultra > - > The Orca > Nibel > Cakewalker > Nibel > The Orca > HeWhoHasNoEqual > - > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Orwellian > Ultra > Ekkologix > Ultra > Cakewalker > Ultra
Ultra > The Orca > T-Pein > Polar Bear
Polar Bear > Ultra > Seatonnes
Mr. Reloaded > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > Orwellian > Cakewalker > - > Seatonnes > Ultra
Indigo > The Orca > Nibel > The Orca > - > Flower > Ultra > Unvote > Seatonnes
Nibel > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Seatonnes > Nibel > HeWhoHasNoEqual > Cakewalker > Ultra
Hayumi > The Orca > Ekkologix > Nibel > Nibel
T-Pein > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Flower > Ultra
Orwellian > Mr. Reloaded > Flower > Ultra
Ekkologix > Flower > Cakewalker
MangoSenpai > Mr. Reloaded
Kiku > Ekkologix
Cakewalker > Seatonnes > Flower > - > Seatonnes
Ratchet > Orwellian > Ultra
HeWhoHasNoEqual > Nibel
Dr. Watson > Ultra

Votecount:
Ultra: 8
Seatonnes: 6
Cakewalker: 2
Nibel: 2
Polar Bear: 1
Mr. Reloaded: 1
Ekkologix: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

[
Now i feel like the Ultra lynch is too easy and he is townie lmao

Unvote
Vote Lynch Seatonnes
Choo choo, look at these wagons go

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Flower doesn't want to listen to what I'm saying because of the previous game I had with her on OLF. I'm pissed off, but I think my mind will turn red if she turns to be townie this game.

Out of this mafia game, I'm alright and you?
I'm pretty decent, thank you.

In regards to Flower, you can probably take it as a compliment overall, though I understand the frustration. I do think she's town this game, though I suppose I could be wrong.

Plurality Lynch + Hammer - The player with the most votes at the end of the Day phase will get lynched. No-lynch is an option. Majority is enabled. Upon hammering a wagon, the day may continue until a lynch write-up occurs, however votes can't be placed or changed after hammer.
@CakeWalker

It's a hybrid game. So yes someone can be hammered early before the deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.