Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
remember when you did this in Super Mario game when you were wrong then?
yeah see this isnt going to fly. every game is different. u keep appealing to the last game as a clear inability to refute my points against u here

and as for last game, ish decided to throw and get lynched day 1 without claiming. i don't think that has anything to do with whats happening here

and in this post i can tell u r clearly tmi'ng me as town. u arent even considering a scenario where i am scum trying to mislynch u and defend ultra/seatonne

so yeah, reel her in guys. my treat. full claiming if wrong. please read and assess this post, as well as my previous ones on her. she's fairly rattled and is unable to respond to my points so choses to discredit the player instead

1. @Kiku
2. @Alwaysmind
3. @MUUGEN
@Flower [Replaced D1]
4. @HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. @Hayumi
6. @T-Pein™
7. @Naomi
8. @Ratchet
9. @Mr. Reloaded
10. @Fujishiro @Dr. Watson [Replaced D1]
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Nibel
13. @Polar Bear
14. @CakeWalker
15. @MangoSenpai
16. @The Orca
17. @Orwellian
18. @Seatonnes
19. @Indigo
20. @Luka
21. @Michelle
22. @Ultra
23. @Sallucion

yeah see this isnt going to fly. every game is different. u keep appealing to the last game as a clear inability to refute my points against u here

and as for last game, ish decided to throw and get lynched day 1 without claiming. i don't think that has anything to do with whats happening here

and in this post i can tell u r clearly tmi'ng me as town. u arent even considering a scenario where i am scum trying to mislynch u and defend ultra/seatonne

so yeah, reel her in guys. my treat. full claiming if wrong. please read and assess this post, as well as my previous ones on her. she's fairly rattled and is unable to respond to my points so choses to discredit the player instead

1. @Kiku
2. @Alwaysmind
3. @MUUGEN
@Flower [Replaced D1]
4. @HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. @Hayumi
6. @T-Pein™
7. @Naomi
8. @Ratchet
9. @Mr. Reloaded
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Nibel
13. @Polar Bear
14. @CakeWalker
15. @MangoSenpai
16. @The Orca
17. @Orwellian
18. @Seatonnes
19. @Indigo
20. @Luka
21. @Michelle
22. @Ultra
23. @Sallucion
No, vote Nibel

yes im aware of all of this
my read on fang still does not change. its final. i read him independently of this

i agree with him because flower at the time seemed more viable. the vote count isnt the best indicative of that. there r some people displaying sus on flower but not committing. i think in a town flower world those need to be looked at being indigo and cake for starter
Why exactly Indigo and Cake?

Emil

Certified Memelord

1. @Kiku
2. @Alwaysmind
3. @MUUGEN
@Flower [Replaced D1]
4. @HeWhoHasNoEqual
5. @Hayumi
6. @T-Pein™
7. @Naomi
8. @Ratchet
9. @Mr. Reloaded
11. @Ekkologix
12. @Nibel
13. @Polar Bear
14. @CakeWalker
15. @MangoSenpai
16. @The Orca
17. @Orwellian
18. @Seatonnes
19. @Indigo
20. @Luka
21. @Michelle
22. @Ultra
23. @Sallucion
in our last exchanges, cake is addressing me as if i am towna and is quit literally whining in front of me to let her go and using my previous game as crutch to discredit my reads. she has not once stopped to think ekko can be scum trying to mislynch me, because she knows i am not

this isnt how town cake plays lads

im just a normal ol town
Do you have any reads?
highly unlikely. what role you going to pretend to be.
Scum: Ultra, HWHNE
Might be scum: Cakewalker, Orwellian, Nibel
Town: Flower, Ekko, Michelle, Naomi

still need to go back and read when i was sleeping
the only way i can be in your scum reads even as a lean - is if you've already read back or been informed by mafia that i was pushing on you. a very performative fake list.
oaded, post: 4839488, member: 99"]Do you have any reads?[/QUOTE]

i read a couple pages jeez, i just see you are tryna wagon me every second message for no reason
How and why are you reading me as "might be scum" when me and Ekko have more or less the same PoE that developed organically independently of each other? Where is this conclusion you basically have me as a null and Ekko as town? Wouldn't it make sense to have us both as "might be scum" or "town" by the logic your using?
91 pages - and they've already read back it seems. They've slipped on having read the scum chat first, without actually "pretending to read back" before giving reads.
@Seatonnes next time you end up being mafia. When you've been offline for whatever reason, just some helpful advice. You've got to pretend to have read the game back or say you've been reading back, before offering reads that can only have come from inbetween you last being on line. You've played you hand by saying this

And have outed yourself as a liar.
then they disappeared.

Id assume she just meant she is going to ignore you, not out you on ignore. So she should be fine

Does someone ignoring you, bother you?
i hadnt read up, i lurked for a couple pages before i wrote anything, wasnt awake properly so i didnt write anything
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/hells-paradise-mafia-1.49253/page-112#post-4840341

Status
Not open for further replies.