Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if what you say is true - you can still side with mafia, so you're high risk. Honestly, you'd better off actively scum hunting. Because the more you sit back and enjoy a free ride, you might be getting The Last Ride sooner than you think.

I'm not big on killing indies with only one mafia dead - but you're attracting a lynch eventually at this point

@Dr. Watson Michelle posted this Summary a page ago:

Thread is dead, I have to work.
There's a chance I can't come back because of RL reasons I forgot about and maybe I can pop in to answer at pings but I can't be really active.

Seatonnes is avoiding any discussions, but he is here to post things not game related, he is a good lynch.
Nibel slipped, he also is a good lynch.
Hewho as cw to town should be solved as well.
All three very good vig targets as well.

Until we solve Eod1 wagons we are running in circles and aim at low posting townies like Mango.
My choice for a lynch is Seatonnes rn.

I am wary about Watson not being very active, don't let her skate like that through the game.

Al is town imo, very towny vibe, good start, putting the right questions, pressuring people.

I feel I don't see something in the big picture, because I wanted to check Ultra's game start. From memory he started by TRing Luka without a solid reason (activity) and shading Orca and Polar.
The town read for Luka comes from TMI or from a partner? If someone have time, an Iso of Ultra, his shades/pushes/defences/votes/resons for voting and his reads are the only thing we can start with to find scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.