Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
which by default makes me look like scum
My assumption has nothing to do with you, you're yet again projecting yourself after I'm clearly isolating Indigo's behavior from everything else in this game
Oh yeah I di remember you claiming Refiller actually. Not sure why I forgot that.

It's a lame claim imo.

@Dr. Watson Probably Polar Bear or Kiku. I currently have my vote on Kiku.
Vote lynch Kiku

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
She claims to refill someone that didn't claim X-Shot anything. So he wouldn't be able to vouch for it anyway.

Yeah it's not doing anything for me.

Indigo only started cracking and showing desire to quit the game, after I announced my refill usage and brought attention to the post that I took as a soft that meant he had x2 usage

Your worry about your perception and how you come across isn't solving, it's just "no youing" people that may solve via Indigo

I don't care if you think it makes you look bad, I care about you actually solving that doesn't include "I'm correct on my reads" and "you're wrong, it's scum that wants this"

I need you to ask more questions than deflecting and circling back to your slot, it makes it incredibly hard for people to read you
She claims to refill someone that didn't claim X-Shot anything. So he wouldn't be able to vouch for it anyway.

Yeah it's not doing anything for me.
precisely because of this.

Now to actually reference your slot by itself: you offer nothing aside from linking yourself to others. Did you scum read Indigo? How many did scumread him? There's a plethora of things that can link to you which are minuteau details only you're picking up on. Most players won't.
And I get it, but you need to try to work with the normie way of solving if you're really that worried over the perception and how unimpressed people are with your play if you're town.

D4 Votecount #4

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votes:
Michelle > Cakewalker > Ratchet > Charlie
Naomi > Cakewalker > Ratchet
Mr. Reloaded > Cakewalker > -
Cakewalker > Indigo > - > Polar Bear > Luka
*Indigo > Cakewalker > Naomi > Polar Bear > Charlie > Kiku > Luka
AL Sama > Ratchet
Luka > Kiku
Ratchet > Polar Bear > Kiku
T-Pein > Indigo > -
Seatonnes > Indigo > -
Dr. Watson > Kiku

Votecount:
Kiku: 3
Ratchet: 2
Charlie: 1
Luka: 1

Let me know if I missed a vote.

I read up on a few other players

My 5 guy PoE right now(will continue mulling things over is as follows

Cake(for reasons we've gone over, and she has similar vibes to the Jojo game I agree)
Charlie(he hasn't done anything notably wrong yet but Hayumi... not a fan)
Luka, Polar: both are mainly here rn because I feel like there had to be some scum on the mango wagon and most of the others(who aren't already dead and confirmed) look better

And it is at this point that I realized I am creating Ratchet's PoE sans me. Wonderful. Fuck it. I'm the fifth guy. You're gonna need to solve me at some point so put me in my own PoE

Status
Not open for further replies.