Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yes, which is what you've claimed. So your "do you really think town have no protective role" doesn't hold, because bodyguard doesn't really satisfy the need you claimed town has by having a protection role (it just moves a kill). I posit to you that the evolving roles can satisfy protection too.

Yes, which is what you've claimed. So your "do you really think town have no protective role" doesn't hold, because bodyguard doesn't really satisfy the need you claimed town has by having a protection role (it just moves a kill). I posit to you that the evolving roles can satisfy protection too.
Yeah, they can.

Day 5 End/Night 5 Start

Rej

Year of the black beard!

Against all odds she kept fighting and struggling...now she is reunited with Senta and the others. The Elixir of Life might soon to be found and it will spark with life from all these sacrifices.

@CakeWalker [Yuzuriha] has been lynched.

You are Yuzuriha. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Conditional Refiller][Active] - Yuzuriha may support a target and refill the first shot they used up in the game. Yuzuriha can't target the same target more than once in the game. Yuzuriha can't refill abilities that have destructive capabilities. [2-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Loyal][Passive] -
Yuzuriha's performed actions will only work on innocent investigating players.
+[Conditional Refiller][Active][2-shots]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

Day 5 Ended.
Night 5 Starts! You have 26~ hours to turn in actions if you wish so.
(If everyone locks actions/abstains I may start earlier. But remember there is no need to rush your decisions, it is fine if you want to take the full 26 hours!)

Stop Discussing!
>>>Countdown<<<

Night 5 End/Day 6 Start (MiLo)

Rej

Year of the black beard!

He was finally able to see the light...

@Michelle [Shion Yamada Asaemon] has been killed.
Someone attempted to kill [???] but it failed.
Someone attempted to kill [???] but it failed.

You are Shion Yamada Asaemon. A member of the Expedition Town.

[Pseudo-Doctor][Passive] - Shion's performed non-protective abilities will also gain the attribute of an protective ability.

[Deflector][Active] - Shion may pick a target and redirect all abilities performed on them to another target of his choice that night. Can't self-target. [2-shots]

Tao Form:
+[Deflector][Active][2-shots][1-shot]
+[Mortician][Active] -
Shion may select a dead player and reveal their role to the thread if the role has been janitored. [1-shot]

+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [2-shots][1-shot]

You win when you defeat all threats to the Expedition Town.

Some abilities have been tossed:
[Pseudo-Doctor][Passive] - Shion's performed non-protective abilities will also gain the attribute of an protective ability.
[Deflector][Active] - Shion may pick a target and redirect all abilities performed on them to another target of his choice that night. Can't self-target. [1-shot]
+[Mortician][Active] - Shion may select a dead player and reveal their role to the thread if the role has been janitored. [1-shot]
+[Take][Active] - Select an tossed ability from any write up as long it is available and attach it to your role. [1-shot]

It is MiLo!

Night 5 ended. Day 6 starts! You have ~24 hours to discuss and lynch.
>>>Countdown<<<

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I shot Polar - of course, it failed.

I think we lynch Polar Bear today, and then pick up from there. Currently looking like the scum team is Polar/Reloaded/Pein/Luka but cannot be 100% sure. Polar is the best bet.

Vote: Polar Bear

I shot Polar - of course, it failed.

I think we lynch Polar Bear today, and then pick up from there. Currently looking like the scum team is Polar/Reloaded/Pein/Luka but cannot be 100% sure. Polar is the best bet.

Vote: Polar Bear
So you shoot Luka and it fails, now you claim to shoot me and it magically fails. But im scum bc your shots have all failed but supposedly 1. Lmao.

How dumb is your play right now, 2/10

Status
Not open for further replies.