Who receives the official MVP?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that's just God father Nibs. I would go for that first.
Why not Polar?

Can you quote the posts as to why you feel this way?

I trust you and Nibel considering Nibel gave you an olive branch by healing you.

I recall Charlie previously wanted to park a vote on Luka and felt it was the better option - but can you give me more why you want to prioritize Luka over PBJ? Polar has all the red flags - considerably more so than Luka.

In essence, I want to see more from you than just theorizing GF without extending on that.

Okay so?
Then why go for me first over Polar?
Youre pretty blatnetly evil

Getting rather annoyed at people saying im scum without giving any reason as to why. Its just pure FoS
Post automatically merged:

No

There is no mech on me is the thing. Something is preventing it.
It could be my ability, but people screaming GF are foolish in that GF wouldnt ignore investigations too. Its something akin ti a lurker ability, which I would claim as town I believe.

More like give a reason why im evil

T-pIen is locked evil lmaoooooo
Okay I kind of see where you're coming from but I still need your personal take

Honestly, I don't understand. Who am I even supposed to vote for? Luka or Polar? It makes since Day 1 there are a lot of people talking about killing Lula, but for whatever reason, he manages to survive. What the fuck?
im town

Okay I kind of see where you're coming from but I still need your personal take
town always kills reloaded or polar today. t-pien is tunneling town or scum. Probably the latter since I dont think town plays tihs poorly with interactions with me

Youre outed non town so I can forgive you

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Why not Polar?

Can you quote the posts as to why you feel this way?

I trust you and Nibel considering Nibel gave you an olive branch by healing you.

I recall Charlie previously wanted to park a vote on Luka and felt it was the better option - but can you give me more why you want to prioritize Luka over PBJ? Polar has all the red flags - considerably more so than Luka.

In essence, I want to see more from you than just theorizing GF without extending on that.
Not so much about posts, more so about the mechs. Ate a vig, not investigateble I personally believe removing the stronger role first, then yeeting Polar. They are both just scum imo

vote lynch polar bear
if polar bear is town we lost anyways
I kind of *have* to hope theyre scum here no matter what I think myself

Not so much about posts, more so about the mechs. Ate a vig, not investigateble I personally believe removing the stronger role first, then yeeting Polar. They are both just scum imo
you have no socials grounds for me being evil and little mech grounds
it is possible they were silent occd or something

vote lynch polar bear
if polar bear is town we lost anyways
I kind of *have* to hope theyre scum here no matter what I think myself

you have no socials grounds for me being evil and little mech grounds
it is possible they were silent occd or something
Your responses are no more useful than Reloaded's right now

So, what do you think the mech is that points to you being Town?

Status
Not open for further replies.