19. @Indigo
20. @Luka
21. @Michelle
22. @Ultra
23. @Sallucion

Subs -

1. @AL sama
2. @Flower

I will send out the roles by tomorrow night, maybe the game will start on thursday, latest friday.
Until then please confirm everyone and wait for your roles tomorrow. Sorry for the slack been slightly sickish the past two days.

I will tag you again once the roles have been sent out.
Confirmed!

Roles are sent out. Sign up phase officially ends.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Roles have been sent out. For now please confirm in your role PM that you acknowledge and understand your role. There will be some time left until I wind up the game. So let's use this time to warm up with the roles and the rules. Once the game runs I won't be able to point out mechanics that you might have missed out on.

Since it is night where I live now, I will post the game thread and the game mechanic tomorrow, on Thursday. The game will then officially start at 20 CET on Friday. Sorry for feeding you bits and pieces until then, but it was a hard week for me and osie. We appreciate the patience you bring along!

As a final note: I added some rules and clarifications in the sign up opening post. I will transfer this 1:1 to the game thread, unless we see a necessity to clarify something specific once the game thread will be posted.
Those rules are including enabling of hammer, deadline, no chat and a rule about pretending rulebreaks. Please get familair with the rules once again.

Until the game starts, see ya around in DMs.

@Kiku
@Alwaysmind
@MUUGEN
@HeWhoHasNoEqual
@Hayumi
@T-Pein™
@Naomi
@Ratchet
@Mr. Reloaded
@Fujishiro
@Ekkologix
@Nibel
@Polar Bear
@CakeWalker
@MangoSenpai
@The Orca
@Orwellian
@Seatonnes
@Indigo
@Luka
@Michelle
@Ultra
@Sallucion

We are only taking subs in this thread for now.
If possible cease posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.