Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been lurking here for quite a while now, however, finally decided to join after seeing the D666 anime leaks. I have to be honest and admit that the Chainsawman reveal trailer, Ulti anime debut and imminent King greatness have played a (minor) role too in this decision. Eitherway see you guys around.

B

Ballel

Been lurking here for quite a while now, however, finally decided to join after seeing the D666 anime leaks. I have to be honest and admit that the Chainsawman reveal trailer, Ulti anime debut and imminent King greatness have played a (minor) role too in this decision. Eitherway see you guys around.
Have we seen you before? Well, I wish you a good time here on worstgen!

i hope what you mean by this is "King" from One Punch Man.

anyway welcome to WorstGen. :optimistic:
Having the word "King" and "greatness" in one sentence would be redundant if it was the one from OPM. He just radiates it like in the last panel of the last chapter. I actually meant the "background" here and I do know that I'll probably get disappointed. However, I keep my hopes high.
Post automatically merged:

Wait…answer this honestly - have you ever committed a series of financial crimes in multiple European and African countries between the years of 2007 and 2015??
Off the top of my head, no

Status
Not open for further replies.