Hi

Thoughts on Urouge?
Zoro or Sanji?
Admirals or Yonko?
Roger or Whitebeard?
Shanks or Mihawk?
@Massacre
Copy that

Zoro but Idm Sanji I think his weakness to not hitting women kinda stops him from being better than Zoro however some may argue it makes him the better man

Imma have to go with the Yonkos, We still havent seen any Amazing feats from Admirals yet but Im looking forward to it

If I say whitebeard would that be bad? Cuz we havent really seen Roger perform the same feats as Old sick whitebeard at Marineford

Shanks vs Mihawk, Shanks no diff. That COC against greenbull was AMAZING.

uhh also I dont watch naruto, I couldnt stand naruto's voice when I was a kid "believe it" was annoying ASF. I like the pic cuz of the henny lmao.

Whats uppp thanks for the welcums

edit: Sorry missed the question on Urouge, honestly I go by what I see, and I havent seen much from him yet. And I think thats a horrible thing cuz he has so much potential to just be a relevant character.

I have questions for you guys too if you have the time, just one.

Kid or Law?

Last edited:
Relative with its being 51/49 in 100 fights
With kid being the 51
Sidebar can you imagine buggy awakening? I love ur sig

On topic: I would follow up with the big mom fight, kid and law awakened but who was the most effective? Law provided the opprotunity and Kid provided the push. Which is better?
Post automatically merged:

You hear that, @BangOO🍅?? He likes your avatar…why don’t you tell him where you got it?? :ultimoji:
xD