Versus Battle Hidan (Naruto) vs King Bradley (FMA)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Here the two CQC fighter will fight each other :

Bradley can open both eyes.

Round 1 : No Intel both sides : Bradley has his four swords like against Greed and Hidan has his standard gear

Round 2 : With Intel same gear

Round 3 : With intel but Bradley has 5 lives stone with him, so he can regen 5 times, Hidan standard gear.

Round 4 : if you consider Hidan too fast, equalized speed

Lets go !

Last edited:

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Here the two CQC fighter will fight each other :

Bradley can open both eyes.

Round 1 : No Intel both sides : Bradley has his four swords like against Greed and Hidan has his standard gear

Round 2 : With Intel same gear

Round 3 : With intel but Bradley has 5 lives stone with him, so he can regen 5 times, Hidan standard gear.

Lets go !

Hidan wins all rounds.

Bradley is cool but Hidan is too fast and hax for this one.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Bradley is way cooler, but Hidan too tricky from what i remember, likely much faster too.
Hidan wins all rounds.

Bradley is cool but Hidan is too fast and hax for this one.
Even assuming they're relative, which I don't think they are, Hidan's immortality would seal the deal. Hidan could easily keep up with casual lightning timers like Kakashi and I'm not sure Bradley is at that level.
I agree the speed was my main problem

OBD ranks Hidan and Bradley is the same speed category and in the same strength ballpark too but I have my doubts.

https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com/index.php/8-character-profiles/3874-character-profile-hidan

https://outskirtsbattledomewiki.com...-profiles/4293-character-profile-king-bradley

About Hidan immortality if Bradley cuts a limbs Hidan cant grow an other. With intel I think Bradley can find a way around immorality, cutting Hidan limbs by limbs. He is used to fight "immortal" people.

Let's make a 4th round : speed equalized

Last edited:
Only round 3 Bradley have a chance to win with five lives. Bradley have to guard Hidan attacks if any attack hit Bradley, he done for. Once Hidan taste Bradley blood it sayonara to Bradley