• Zoro

Results are only viewable after voting.
Exactly as the title says and as described below

Hiei (dark tournament version)

VS

Zoro (the current version)

The location is at the dark tournament arena

Who wins and why?

Do you believe those "actual demons" are more impressive than Zoro just because they aren't human?
Durability wise yes, that been said lol. There’s a reason why the humans need to be place in barriers during the later parts of the tournament.

has nothing to do with actually thinking there stronger. Zoro simply has average human durability nothing more to it.
Not even a scratch from magma explosions
U forreal? Ur comparing magma to hells flame.

Mortal flames aren’t worth talking about, characters that can control them. Get vaporized by the darkness flame.
:suresure:

Zoro will rip open the 4th wall and shove his sword up your ass making you finally lose your virginity :whitepress:
lmao kid ur hella worry about other people’s virginity. It’s alright you’ll lose ur at some point lmao. Those Zoro shrines probably don’t help tho u weirdo!!!
Post automatically merged:

That was going to be my argument but now I’m thinking Zoro slaps…
Ur argument was a no limit fallacy. This be like arguing zoro could fight the human torch or head captain(in bleach). Character with temperatures reaching into sun territories, because he can cut flames. When in reality he’s vaporized in seconds.
:gokulaugh:

Yeah I am totally a virgin bro :suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:

Well at least I was 10 years ago
Ur wat about 30 ?
It toke u that long…
I was getting head in 11th grade In the stairwells, stop it lmao. I personally dnt give a damn about how much play u get. But u seem to love talk about how much others get(weirdo/virgin behavior).

Probably best we dnt compare body counts
But if ur fullin tough how bout we post some of ur social interaction with woman this year. Bet ur account u scored more than me. I can’t see it lls
:gonope:

Ur wat about 30 ?
It toke u that long…
I was getting head in 11th grade In the stairwells, stop it lmao. I personally dnt give a damn about how much play u get. But u seem to love talk about how much others get(weirdo/virgin behavior).

Probably best we dnt compare body counts
But if ur fullin tough how bout we post some of ur social interaction with woman this year. Bet ur account u scored more than me. I can’t see it lls
:gonope:
I am 27 lol Not quite 30
Getting head doesn't make you a non virgin lol :suresure::suresure::suresure:

we post some of ur social interaction with woman
Nah I am finally settling down, very loyal to my girlfriend.
That whole body count, sleeping around bullshit is my past.

Girl I am dating right now, I actually see a future with, trust me that is a lot better than raising "Body Count" but you'll know that when you grow a bit older. Enjoy the life lol

did u even interact with 2 woman this year?
This year before May I had sex with 4 women, all four pretty much approached me lol.
Then I met my girlfriend and well at this point I am extremely into her, things are going amazing

So u wanna post those social interactions or what big guy? Simply screenshot will do

did u even interact with 2 woman this year?
@HA001 lol this guy wants to see my screenshots with girls :milaugh: