General & Others Hinata Would Have Made A Better Female Main Protagonist

Kishi admitted hes bad at writing female heroes. .....
...... And he is not wrong.

There is hardly any female character I can look at and say "aha, she is cool". It would help if he gave ANY of them at least some power, how hard can it be. Instead it's just girls chasing the boys with dove eyes ahahah. I guess Kaguya being an antagonist was a way to make up for it.

And Sarada seems promising, I hope that doesn't get ruined.

...... And he is not wrong.

There is hardly any female character I can look at and say "aha, she is cool". It would help if he gave ANY of them at least some power, how hard can it be. Instead it's just girls chasing the boys with dove eyes ahahah. I guess Kaguya being an antagonist was a way to make up for it.

And Sarada seems promising, I hope that doesn't get ruined.
I mean, they have their moments - Sakura, Temari, Tenten and Hinata are terrible characters

the interesting female characters were Tsunade, Kurenai, Kushina and Konan

Heck, even Kaguya was shit

I mean, they have their moments - Sakura, Temari, Tenten and Hinata are terrible characters

the interesting female characters were Tsunade, Kurenai, Kushina and Konan

Heck, even Kaguya was shit
Yeah, very short moments which can be measured in nanoseconds.

Hmmm those had very good potential, but ultimately were pointless too. Tsunade is super smart and amusing but when push came to shove, she hardly even protected Konoha, which is essentially what every Kage ever has done and is their whole purpose. Instead Naruto did everything (in Kishimoto's defense, I heard that he wanted her to fight Pain for a while, but his editor made him fast forward to Naruto appearing more quickly for readership?).

Kurenai ultimately only served as a mother of Sarutobi's legacy, and there her role completely stopped.

Kushina... Being a cute housewife after falling in love with the boy who saved her - could it possibly be more cliche.

Konan! I liked Konan a lot. After following the boys her whole life, she did ultimately make a decision on her own and took a fair stand against Obito. Maybe the only female character who actually stood up for something on her own here.

Fanbase was the final nail to the coffin for Hinata and Naruto couple. Naruto clearly from the start admire Sakura to the hell, but how story progress fan base clearly hate Sakura, Hinata do more helping to Naruto rather than Sakura. Hinata willing to die for Naruto and Sakura just using Naruto. And in the end Fan base shipping won

I like her too, she has character!!! But tbh she could have been used a bit better :D
Her problem was, that she was full of self, like she was thinking that she is better than Naruto and strong kunoichi, which wasn't even half true. Like if we put Sakura from chunin exam against Hinata, Sakura would lose been beating hardly.
So main problem of Sakura comes from fact that she was lazy, always depend on others, even if she say that she want to be strong, that was somewhat a lie. In the end she copied techniques from Tsunade, didn't do anything by herself, didn't create any jutsu. And you know, that is not Kishi fault, it was all about Sakura character.
Ofcourse Kishi could do better job with her, but that attitude suits to Sakura...she was written like that from the begining. So I believe it was hard for Kishimoto make her stronger....case Sakura is not like that, yes she was not worst in knowledge at school, but she also wasn't the best. She got weak sides, but instead of working on em, becaming stronger....she was doing girl things. And there was only factor that push her farher from another weak chunin - her character, that do not want to lose Naruto and Sasuke, feeling that she was worse and weakest. But that obviosly not enough...this is not the real reason why people became stronger, smarter...it's just lazy try to justify your state.

In that terms, I feel like, if Hinata was MC from the begining, maybe even her character herself let Kishimoto push her farther, and making great female MC character. She is the one who is trying to be stronger, not for Naruto, but for herself. She is not lazy, and always tried hard in her training etc. I feel like if she was MC, Hinata could became really strong, maybe just a bit weaker than Naruto and Sasuke, case her inherit gens from Kaguya.

I also never really Hated Karin as much as most did.

Karin and Sasuke interactions actually made me laugh in a good way :gokulaugh:

She is such a simp that it goes full circle and becomes intentionally hilarious without being cringe or pathetic.

Not surprisingly this comical aspect was a facade for something deeper and genuine.

The fact that she was an Uzumaki made their relationship intriguing with lots of potential development but nope :kriwhat:

Karin and Sasuke interactions actually made me laugh in a good way :gokulaugh:

She is such a simp that it goes full circle and becomes intentionally hilarious without being cringe or pathetic.

Not surprisingly this comical aspect was a facade for something deeper and genuine.

The fact that she was an Uzumaki made their relationship intriguing with lots of potential development but nope :kriwhat:
:whitepress::beckmoji: Even worse pairing than Sakura x Sasuke.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Sakura looking down on naruto for dozens of episodes despite him really liking her was one of the main things that got us emotionaly attached to Naruto.

Yeah, it was kinda meh to see sasuke and sakura together after all the things that happened between them ... I don't know if we can use the term Simp to describe a female but she was basically a Simp for sasuke, now that's never good to show.

On the other hand, Naruto realizing Sakura's Heart was always gonna be for Sasuke (yes, you all remember that seen when naruto wanted to met the raikage to try convince him to spare sasuke's life)

he was still acting goofy around sakura (he loved her still) but after she told him she loved him, he sensed something is wrong for her to suddenly let go on her obsession about sasuke ... so he dropped his likeness of sakura.

I was very young at that time and we all had our feelings for someone at that point, Seeing Naruto giving up on the person he liked the most was extremely touchy for me.

about Hinata, I think Kishimoto only failed to make her look "interesting"
I like when mangaka make their female character show some "tsundere" bahavior, for those who are unfamiliar with the term Tsundere, it's basically a character, most often female and in anime, who switches from being tough and cold towards a love interest into being soft and sweet.

Something Like Haibara from DETECTIVE CONAN.