General & Others Hinata Would Have Made A Better Female Main Protagonist

Z
Tayuya was the best girl. Everytime she called her teammates a fatass or an idiot or other negative names, I would laugh. She was a hilarious bully.

Tayuya was the best girl. Everytime she called her teammates a fatass or an idiot or other negative names, I would laugh. She was a hilarious bully.
I can't call her best, case there are Temmari, but she was much better than Sakura, and smart, and yoo her cursed mark form was great, succubus appearence.

Z
I can't call her best, case there are Temmari, but she was much better than Sakura, and smart, and yoo her cursed mark form was great, succubus appearence.
temari was very cool, i read the manga instead of the anime

and in the manga, temari vs tenten was offpanel and you just see tenten lying half dead on temari’s fan while temari throws her half dead body on the floor like shes garbage, only for temari to then taunt lee and block his kick effortlessly

what a badass

I don't know what you guys are talking about, Sakura looking down on naruto for dozens of episodes despite him really liking her was one of the main things that got us emotionaly attached to Naruto.

Yeah, it was kinda meh to see sasuke and sakura together after all the things that happened between them ... I don't know if we can use the term Simp to describe a female but she was basically a Simp for sasuke, now that's never good to show.

On the other hand, Naruto realizing Sakura's Heart was always gonna be for Sasuke (yes, you all remember that seen when naruto wanted to met the raikage to try convince him to spare sasuke's life)

he was still acting goofy around sakura (he loved her still) but after she told him she loved him, he sensed something is wrong for her to suddenly let go on her obsession about sasuke ... so he dropped his likeness of sakura.

I was very young at that time and we all had our feelings for someone at that point, Seeing Naruto giving up on the person he liked the most was extremely touchy for me.

about Hinata, I think Kishimoto only failed to make her look "interesting"
I like when mangaka make their female character show some "tsundere" bahavior, for those who are unfamiliar with the term Tsundere, it's basically a character, most often female and in anime, who switches from being tough and cold towards a love interest into being soft and sweet.

Something Like Haibara from DETECTIVE CONAN.
The whole Naruto shipping epilogue gives me Avengers Endgame vibes with Captain America's love life.

As much as I love the MCU, the romance is definitely its weakest part much like the Naruto series.

To put it simply, Hinata is a bit like Peggy and the time travel ending... Its poorly set up and create contradictions.

To make it believable, Kishimoto should have given her more screen time and development which is what Rock Lee SD did :sus:

Imagine if Hinata unlocked Tenseigan mode and was involved in the fight with Kaguya/Madara !

Since she’ll achieve that level of strength on her own she’d arguably be better than Naruto and Sasuke !