Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy who flies using a flower like that? :suresure:
If he fights Sanji, he will not be cool guy but just a ridiculous guy with no hype and with the plant plant fruit. And, since Sanji defeating a ridiculous admiral would be too much, it will be a good guy like Fujitora and Sanji will just clash with him in the final war :gonope:
nah plant fruit is already taken in a movie
ryokugyu can control the earth which is cool
kizaru and aokiji look and act silly sometimes but they still cool

Sanji fans wanking Zoro's opponent for a whole year was pure cuck behavior
I never wanked King. I always said he was a bit stronger than that other thing, but nothing more. Sanji vs King wasn't a matter of strength to me, King was perfect as Sanji's Katakuri.

It was like expecting Zoro to fight the only guy with a sword in an enemy organisation. Of course i expected the guy with two pairs of wings and that used fire to fight Sanji, especially with Zoro on the roof:josad:

D

Deleted member 83

I never wanked King. I always said he was a bit stronger than that other thing, but nothing more. Sanji vs King wasn't a matter of strength to me, King was perfect as Sanji's Katakuri.

It was like expecting Zoro to fight the only guy with a sword in an enemy organisation. Of course i expected the guy with two pairs of wings and that used fire to fight Sanji, especially with Zoro on the roof:josad:
Yet in the end it’s the usual, even have to heal Zoro using some bs medicine so he can still take down King lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Both G5 and the Mink Medicine amounted to zero consequences, why not just have Zoro not take the dual Yonko attack in the first place
:smart::nicagesmile:
oda needed an excuse to get zoro off the roof
Post automatically merged:

You never looked closely at Zoro's calves, haven't you?:hihihi:

The guardian of Laugh Tale can't be a complete loser, but Rayleigh is something else :specialmeh:
So zoro parallels roger cause they both have pointy hair? Got it

Status
Not open for further replies.