Status
Not open for further replies.
If those leaks are real, Apoo needs a new bounty post Wano :usoprice:
Holding back so many top tier dudes and casually fighting off X-Drake for so long who has double Apoo's bounty. :pepecorn:
(or either X-Drake is being gassed) :ihaha:

G

Gorosei Informer

To be fair it's hard to tell when they would raise their bounties, my assumption is that all Warlords didn't have crazy high bounties (including Hancock and Mihawk) before recruiting so first we would need confirmation Boa escaped before hearing about a bumped new bounty since their dismissal and capture order were simultaneous it might be weird to send what they considered a guaranteed method their way and also raise their bounty at the same time.
Yeah that's true, I suppose if they fail to capture or kill them, then they will issue new bounties and thus call out an official public bloodhunt/bounty hunt for them too? I was thinking they might pre-emptively assign some new bounties for them for the time being, but I guess given how sudden the the abolishment and capture orders were as you said and they're so certain of capturing them too now, it does seem odd that would give out new bounties so suddenly with so little time to prepare some for them.

There is the fact they also believe the new SSG weapon will replace the Warlords and thus I'm assuming it will be deployed against them to test if it really is superior to them and that's why they're so confident they can capture them too? And why it seems like the Marine forces deployed are "too weak and unprepared" for who they're going after too? Mihawk just seem to get fodders showing up to him and Koby was the only known and "strongest" Marine we saw going to Boa too?

There is the question of where Fujitora is going too? I'd laugh if he's going to Buggy LOL! Would be cool if he was going after Weevil maybe though? Who else is left? Boa, Mihawk, Weevil, Buggy, that's it I think?

Fake, absolutely no way Oda reveals so casually in an SBS that Kuzan is in sword but not in the manga.
I also feel this way, there's plenty of fan speculation about someone like Kuzan still being on the marine's side given his character but straight confirmation still feels like too much outside of manga, I would expect an enigmatic comment like ''his true intentions remain secret'' at most for stuff like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.