Versus Battle Hiruzen Sarutobi (Naruto) va Gin Ichimaru (Bleach)

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Here those two will fight each other but both will be nerfed : no jutsu allowed, no kido. Only CQC.

Hiruzen has Enma staff and Gin has his sword.

Hiruzen and Enma :

Gin and sword :

Speed equal

Round 1 : old Hiruzen and Enma (the one who died against Oro) vs Gin shikai

Round 2 : Hiruzen and Enma (the one against Kyubi) vs Gin Shikai

Round 3 : Hiruzen and Enma (the one against Kyubi) vs Gin Bankai (no poison)

Bonus round : An hypothetical prime Hiruzen and Enma (if you think the one against Kyubi is not prime) vs Gin Bankai (no poison).

@TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @Steven @playa4321 @ShadyOjiro @Light D Lamperouge @Bogard @AL sama @SmokedOut @TheKnightOfTheSea @mad monk @MarineHQ62 @Garp the Fist @MonsterKaido @DynaMight @Fuji @Natalija @Marimo_420 @Nidai_Kitetsu @Robin swan @Salah WG @Cherry Hilk @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Kucing Pencuri @Xlaw @Dark Admiral @God Tier Sovereignty @SDfear @Shisui_038 @Zara @Konstantis @AL sama @Chrono etc

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Speed equal

Gin merks mid diff, the only reason why this isn't a low diff is only cos Hiruzen held his own against Tobirama and Hashirama.

Gin mid diff.

Looool Hiruzen isn't reacting to Kamishini no Yari.

Bonus round : An hypothetical prime Hiruzen and Enma (if you think the one against Kyubi is not prime) vs Gin Bankai (no poison).

I am sorry but Hiruzen stands no chance against any version of Gin except Kid Gin. I know he was hailed as the professor or whatever, his feats are mad underwhelming; the weakest Hokage imo:kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Gin merks mid diff, the only reason why this isn't a low diff is only cos Hiruzen held his own against Tobirama and Hashirama.

Gin mid diff.
You think Hiruzen at 69 is the same as Hiruzen at 57/58 ?

Orochimaru said during their last fight that if Hiruzen was ten years younger he would have slapped him.

and Hiruzen during the Kyubi incident managed to push back Kyubi with Enma

End of the video

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
You think Hiruzen at 69 is the same as Hiruzen at 57/58 ?

Orochimaru said during their last fight that if Hiruzen was ten years younger he would have slapped him.

and Hiruzen during the Kyubi incident managed to push back Kyubi with Enma

End of the video

All he did was push back Kurama, a feat that was eclipsed by Minato. Hell, Fugaku would have put Kurama on his ass. Hiruzen was hyped to know every jutsu on the planet but couldn't muster more than two shadow clones. His hype was retconned by Kishi in the war. I honestly can't remember any memorable feat of his:luuh:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I am not caught up to Bleach lol.

But aren't Bleach characters generally on a higher tier of speed and strength to Naruto chars? Even if you equalize the speed, Bleach chars should be physically stronger. Now it might come down to who is better in CQC which I can't tell because like I said above I am not caught up lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
I am not caught up to Bleach lol.

But aren't Bleach characters generally on a higher tier of speed and strength to Naruto chars? Even if you equalize the speed, Bleach chars should be physically stronger. Now it might come down to who is better in CQC which I can't tell because like I said above I am not caught up lol.
Bleach speed is higher on average yes, but power/strength wise Naruto characters are not always inferior to their bleach counterpart

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Bleach speed is higher on average yes, but power/strength wise Naruto characters are not always inferior to their bleach counterpart
How about Naruto God tiers? Where do they fall in the Bleach verse?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Gin murders, this is such a mismatch. Bleach high tiers > Bleach mid tiers >= Naruto high tiers
Kyubi Hiruzen vs Shikai Gin is not really a mismatch if speed equal

How about Naruto God tiers? Where do they fall in the Bleach verse?
They would be quite high. Naruto/Sasuke in the end can beat almost anyone in Bleach except some god tiers maybe.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
Here those two will fight each other but both will be nerfed : no jutsu allowed, no kido. Only CQC.

Hiruzen has Enma staff and Gin has his sword.

Hiruzen and Enma :

Gin and sword :

Speed equal

@TheAncientCenturion @Jiihad @Steven @playa4321 @ShadyOjiro @Light D Lamperouge @Bogard @AL sama @SmokedOut @TheKnightOfTheSea @mad monk @MarineHQ62 @Garp the Fist @MonsterKaido @DynaMight @Fuji @Natalija @Marimo_420 @Nidai_Kitetsu @Robin swan @Salah WG @Cherry Hilk @Albino ๐Ÿ‘‘ @Kucing Pencuri @Xlaw @Dark Admiral @God Tier Sovereignty @SDfear @Shisui_038 @Zara @Konstantis @AL sama @Chrono etc
Gin negs.