Powers & Abilities "Hit" or " Cut " steel

hello, i have a question.
is a there a differences between that choise of attack?

an exemple.
To cut Mr 1 , we need to coat the haki sword? but do you need haki to do a hit damage or just strength?

1) Zoro's Ushi Bari isn't a cutting technique, when he uses it he try to hit the opponent with the point of his swords. So definitely it's like a blunt attack.
And yet he didn't manage to damage Mr. 1 with this technique

2) Mr. 1 himself said that he blades and blows doesn't affect him. You have to be a lot stronger than him if you want to hurt him with blows and blades without haki, I dare say at least at CP9 level.

This is Wootz Steel, it was used in India before the middle Age, modern steel is way harder

1) Zoro's Ushi Bari isn't a cutting technique, when he uses it he try to hit the opponent with the point of his swords. So definitely it's like a blunt attack.
And yet he didn't manage to damage Mr. 1 with this technique

2) Mr. 1 himself said that he blades and blows doesn't affect him. You have to be a lot stronger than him if you want to hurt him with blows and blades without haki, I dare say at least at CP9 level.

This is Wootz Steel, it was used in India before the middle Age, modern steel is way harder
Ushi Bari is a piercing attack, not blunt attack.

Answered in the manga itself, he has not met anyone strong enough to do either. CP9 level is conjecture.

hello, i have a question.
is a there a differences between that choise of attack?

an exemple.
To cut Mr 1 , we need to coat the haki sword? but do you need haki to do a hit damage or just strength?
You don't even need haki to cut steel, let alone damage it. Both can be done without it. Brook cut the dragon in Punk Hazard, whose scales were even harder than steel and he doesn't possess haki.