Theory Hiyori's fighting style

Hiyori as a kid is a tomboy girl. I believe she is also a fighter type. Hiyori is ready for a war. But why she gives zoro enma instead of using it for herself?

We know that hiyori likes to do flying kick to momo in the past and it gives some hints about her fightng style. She does a. flying. kick. What if she has a devil fruit? A tori tori no mi/bird fruit maybe so she can do better flying kick. It will be hard if she use sword in the bird form so she gives enma to zoro.

It's interesting if she really has a bird fruit so she can do a kick like marco who also bird devil fruit user

But what type of bird fruit?
Hiyori grew up into a prettiest woman in wano. How about the prettiest bird as a type of her bird fruit? Well i'm referring to peacock devil fruit.

I read an interesting story about peacock mythology in :
https://www.mimimatthews.com/2016/05/13/the-peacock-in-myth-legend-and-19th-century-history/

Some says that peacock is portrayed as the one that responsible for a fall of man. Well as komurasaki, she has done that thing to bungo (if im not mistaken his name)

peacock is also a symbol that represent death, funeral, resurrection, and immortality. Komurasaki is killed and "ressurect" as hiyori portrayed her immortality

And peacock feather were also believed bring bad luck for theater, props, actor, or the play. I'm not surprised if hiyori will saves momo from kanjuro.

Im not baseless when i guess it will be peacock df. Look at this picture, look at the hiyori's dress, you can see a picture of peacock there

Edit: and did you know that peacock can kill snake?

Pretty interesting. But we've go e through her entire life more or less, there's no sign that she ever needed fighting skills or trained in so she most likely doesn't have any.

Even if she has a devil fruit, if it's a zoan then she still needs training to do anything with it.

Her only hope is the time time fruit since its a hax fruit (like all women have) that doesn't require training

Nah I still think she could fight with a sword, It would be a disservice of a Wanoian to not be able to use swords or blades of some sort.
Now she can supplement her fighting style with kicks; that's fine.

I'm also very interested in the tomboy part of her myself.

Nah I still think she could fight with a sword, It would be a disservice of a Wanoian to not be able to use swords or blades of some sort.
Now she can supplement her fighting style with kicks; that's fine.

I'm also very interested in the tomboy part of her myself.
Know that you mention it. It's still possible if she use her mother's sword

C

critical mindset

I think Komurasaki/Hyori has the sensor sensor fruit. This fruit works through physical touch by amplifying the feelings and sensations for the one on the receiving end of the action. This would explain why she is regarded as the best prostitute and why so many miserable men are willing to sell anything and everyone to be with her as it is due to the fact that she accentuates those ‘good feelings’ to a tremendous extent to where they are overwhelmed by those sensations of love and lust and consequently are not able to think either rationally or empathetically (I don’t want to be graphic here but you know what I’m talking about). It would also account for the observed strength of her slapping Orochi as the slap magnified the sensation of pain associated with it and that he felt as a result.

This fruit may belong to the same paramecia category as Hancook’s Mero Mero No Mi devil fruit as it would also work on the basis of the emotions felt by the one impacted by the ability. Miss Goldenweek also has the ability to change the emotions of her target through the use of her colour traps. However, she never confirmed that it was a devil fruit so it may very well not be. One might even include Perona in this list as she can empty one of positive emotions through her ghosts.

I think these examples set up a precedence that there are and could be powers that work on the basis of manipulating bodily sensations and emotions and so I see this as a possibility.

I think Komurasaki/Hyori has the sensor sensor fruit. This fruit works through physical touch by amplifying the feelings and sensations for the one on the receiving end of the action. This would explain why she is regarded as the best prostitute and why so many miserable men are willing to sell anything and everyone to be with her as it is due to the fact that she accentuates those ‘good feelings’ to a tremendous extent to where they are overwhelmed by those sensations of love and lust and consequently are not able to think either rationally or empathetically (I don’t want to be graphic here but you know what I’m talking about). It would also account for the observed strength of her slapping Orochi as the slap magnified the sensation of pain associated with it and that he felt as a result.

This fruit may belong to the same paramecia category as Hancook’s Mero Mero No Mi devil fruit as it would also work on the basis of the emotions felt by the one impacted by the ability. Miss Goldenweek also has the ability to change the emotions of her target through the use of her colour traps. However, she never confirmed that it was a devil fruit so it may very well not be. One might even include Perona in this list as she can empty one of positive emotions through her ghosts.

I think these examples set up a precedence that there are and could be powers that work on the basis of manipulating bodily sensations and emotions and so I see this as a possibility.
That so interesting idea you got man. Really. And the way the sensor fruit is used is suitable for an oiran. With that df you can change/amplify any stimulus for other people, right?

If it turns out not hiyori's df. I think oda should consider it exist in the story. If it's exist you can become a psychologist or mental consultant. It's so useful. That is just blew my mind