Fanclub Holy church of the great RayanOO

G

Gorosei Informer

:risicheck::snoopy::nicagesmile::kaidowhat::saitahu:

(Fanclubs for our staff, now I've seen everything LMAO! Lets make some for some of the other staff now too! Also I'm just dropping by to check this out but also post this as a little tribute for here too now haha:)

INT. WORSTGEN FORUMS - VIRTUAL SPACE

The forums are filled with lively chatter about One Piece and other anime. Suddenly, a NEW THREAD springs up titled “The Holy Church of RayanOO - Our French Guardian of X Drake and Sanji".

@Natalija:
Let’s all unite in appreciation of our esteemed Moderator RayanOO, the steadfast guide of our power-scaling discussions! He holds the scales with the precision of a French pastry chef!

@Jaguark101:
[Posts a picture of RayanOO's avatar donned in a French beret, standing alongside X Drake and Sanji, each holding baguettes]

@Mr. Reloaded:
Sacrément fantastique! In this Church of RayanOO, we honor the prowess of X Drake's dino strength and the fervor of Sanji's flaming kicks!

@Stacks:
As of this moment, I declare myself a devout follower of RayanOO, the gospel of power-scaling has never been clearer!

@ValentinesChopper:
[Posts an image of Endeavour from MHA, but with RayanOO's face]
Let's march forward, for we also acknowledge the burning spirit of Endeavour, as our mighty RayanOO does!

@NikaInParis:
Don't you dare forget the enigmatic and alluring Dabi! [Posts fanart of Dabi and X Drake fist-bumping]

@RayanOO (Moderator):
Mes amis, I am truly humbled to have this holy forum. May our debates be as fiery as Sanji's kicks and as mighty as X Drake's roars. Everyone is welcome in the Church of RayanOO! 🇫🇷 🦖

@Pot Goblin:
Let’s organize a virtual Battle Royale in honor of RayanOO! The contenders: X Drake, Sanji, Endeavour, and Dabi. What’s your expert opinion on this showdown, oh High Priest of Power Scaling?

@RayanOO (Moderator):
Ah, an exciting match-up indeed! Let the battle commence, and may the powers be ever scrutinized and scaled! But remember, we’re all members of this church together.

The thread grows with fan art, passionate debates, and amusing role-play, as members bond over their mutual love for One Piece, MHA, and their admiration for RayanOO’s contributions to the community.

FADE OUT.

:hihihi::myman:

(I included your usernames randomly in there too, so apologies for any "inaccuracies" too ofc!)