Current Events Honestly, i don't understand why are Zoro fans so fascinated about last chapter?

Ok then it's option 2 for you and you think Zoro is a low IQ retard.
No it’s option 3. Zoro is a fictional character who does whatever a mediocre author tells him to do… I’m blaming the author being bad here in case you don’t see that… also why are you using ableist slurs my guy… it doesn’t help your point, in fact I take you less seriously now as a human being

Why do you people all lack the mental capacity to realize that some event having a few panels doesn't imply that it happened in a short time? You even have various characters point out that Zoro is in a rush and is being stalled, which could be a problem for his crew.
First off it's not one attack, because we can also see Lucci blocking Zoro's swords before that. Secondly, if you mean named attack, we are presented with 2 possibilities:
-they had a normal fight where they both used named attacks like usual;
-Zoro is a 37 IQ retard like his fans and despite being in a rush and needing to settle it quickly he didn't use any decent attack during the whole fight because... well I don't know, I can't really imagine a reason for this.
I think option 1 is far more likely.
Yeah and we have panels of zoro dropping to 2 swords since saturn arrived :risitameh::ihaha:

i mean, in the same 20 chapters, Lufyy knocked Kizaru many times, 1 VS 2 Saturn and Kizaru, now even 1 vs 5 :datas:
and Zoro finally had a right-target attack on Lucci :lawsigh:
what is wrong with their minds, they tagged me everywhere as if it was a huge win, i feel like it was a huge release for them :kayneshrug:
Because they are delusional and insecure. Deep down they KNOW that Luffy mid diffs Zoro, so they need to self hypnotize by twisting the manga and making up bullshit to make Zoro seem stronger and Luffy 's equal.

Let them, it's a W even though it has to be one of the trashiest fights in OP imho.
Plus everyone and their mother know Zoro will pull off the W. It just a matter of when but when most of the fight was off paneled. That when it became trash.

No it’s option 3. Zoro is a fictional character who does whatever a mediocre author tells him to do… I’m blaming the author being bad here in case you don’t see that… also why are you using ableist slurs my guy… it doesn’t help your point, in fact I take you less seriously now as a human being
I don't take Zoro fans seriously as human beings anyway. Zoro was huffing and puffing, he got legit stalled.
Yeah and we have panels of zoro dropping to 2 swords since saturn arrived :risitameh::ihaha:
Hey maybe Lucci made one of his swords fly again...
Where's half an hour come from
Some other Zoro fan.

Sure… he also blitzed Lucci casually proving he’s been capable of blitzing Lucci the entire fight… I mean, unless you think he just got some kind of speed power up somewhere offscreen that now just finally allowed him to be able to blitz lucci
Okay, Lucci was even teasing him, then he must really have 20 IQ if he just stalled for no reason. He's just like his fans after all.