Sign-up Honkai Star Rail Light Game

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Mobile game? I think i did. Uninstalled got bored.
It’s a really fun social game on this forum, to explain it in the simplest terms you are a town of people, among the townsfolk hides the mafia who seeks to eliminate the townspeople. The game operates in phases, usually only day and night;

during the day the people discuss and try to discern who is the bad actor and will vote to eliminate them, while mafia will try to manipulate the townspeople to eliminate themselves. This elimination is referred to as lynching.

during the night, each player who have abilities may use them anonymously in order to gather information, eliminate their suspects and what be it.

There’s also third parties, otherwise known as indies\ independent, these are roles who have a different goal than both town and mafia, a common independent role is the serial killer whose goal is to be the last man standing.

The main selling point of this game I think is the social aspect, you can look at this as creating a live developing story together with your friends here on the forum.

that being said, due to the nature of the game, emotions may run wild and there may be drama and unpleasant situations, however when the game is over we’re all friends again! (for the most part xD)

It’s a really fun social game on this forum, to explain it in the simplest terms you are a town of people, among the townsfolk hides the mafia who seeks to eliminate the townspeople. The game operates in phases, usually only day and night;

during the day the people discuss and try to discern who is the bad actor and will vote to eliminate them, while mafia will try to manipulate the townspeople to eliminate themselves. This elimination is referred to as lynching.

during the night, each player who have abilities may use them anonymously in order to gather information, eliminate their suspects and what be it.

There’s also third parties, otherwise known as indies\ independent, these are roles who have a different goal than both town and mafia, a common independent role is the serial killer whose goal is to be the last man standing.

The main selling point of this game I think is the social aspect, you can look at this as creating a live developing story together with your friends here on the forum.

that being said, due to the nature of the game, emotions may run wild and there may be drama and unpleasant situations, however when the game is over we’re all friends again! (for the most part xD)
nerd