Light game Honkai Star Rail Mafia

someone role block orca, and soulkiller (tonight)

imo if he does end up being serial killer, i told you guys and you ignored me and let scum run around again.

@Indigo

I'm right here anytime my claim is necessary as my suspect pool is pretty solid again. I really don't think it's ideal at this time, but will if it's a must

If you wanna know like if I visited x or something like that, thats different (if that's what you are asking, yeah I probably did, but mafia really don't need to know that)

Like really don't need to know that

Eating dinner, be back in a little bit to see if this needs to go further (I really hope you can get what I'm saying though)

Indigo

Besto Friendo
@Indigo

I'm right here anytime my claim is necessary as my suspect pool is pretty solid again. I really don't think it's ideal at this time, but will if it's a must

If you wanna know like if I visited x or something like that, thats different (if that's what you are asking, yeah I probably did, but mafia really don't need to know that)

Like really don't need to know that

Eating dinner, be back in a little bit to see if this needs to go further (I really hope you can get what I'm saying though)
bruh

claim rn

Hm, so right now. All I can say from my basic newplayer perspective is that

The one I'm the most sus of are:

- Orca. He is the only one who tried to towned Kiku. Now.. this is no very much.
- Polar Bear. The reason for that is that he suspected Soulkiller (who sussed Kiku as Town lean) and Red Night (who sussed Kiku too).

I wanna believe in SoulKiller for now.

But I don't really have much to stand on.

- Orca. He is the only one who tried to towned Kiku. Now.. this is no very much.
- Polar Bear. The reason for that is that he suspected Soulkiller (who sussed Kiku as Town lean) and Red Night (who sussed Kiku too).

Explain please

Indigo

Besto Friendo

I'm pretty sure Polar Bear is scum here

Don't fall for it