Host Coordination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
With most hosts leaving or retiring there was no need for a queue for the past few months since it was mostly the same people hosting but I dont want us organizing again since the need for it arose.
 

Rej

Holy Simp
‎
I guess it's just cuz it's summer and many people are free or so, idk. Last year was the same, I also wasn't able to host during my vacation. xd
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
I guess it's just cuz it's summer and many people are free or so, idk. Last year was the same, I also wasn't able to host during my vacation. xd
Well prior to last years summer we had @Ultra , @SoulKiller and of course Drago wanting to hose games, but Ultra decided not to and SKs game was cancelled unfortunately.

I would love it if we had more hosts though, means I can actually play some games lmfao.
 

Fujishiro

Its going to be daijobu.
‎
wow underground player dealing, sounds illegal

ur doing another game after this? im already signed up to the onepiece one no? im going to play most games anyway if i have the time lol
I told you Im going to do a Monster Mash game yeah, gonna be after all you guys im fine with that. Though I might open the signup thread a bit early To get submissions so I can work on them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top