General & Others Hottest one piece man

Hottest guy

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

Lool the anime staff really made sure to make Katakuri look even more hideous 😭😭
I kinda agree as I love Kat but the anime made him look so gross there lol, any body part being swollen up like that makes me so uncomfortable. I know Oda really bulked up Kat for a part of the fight or so too but man when I saw that shot, I was feeling a little queasy lol.

G

Gorosei Informer

Wasn't Oven actually kinda respectful towards Pudding? It was Chiffon he was mad at
Was he? I don't even remember lmao. I remember him hitting Chiffon or Pudding, it must have been Chiffon? I remember him punching Chiffon at least? When they were about to meet with Capone, with the cake and such or so? I barely remember though.

I thought he was nasty to Pudding at one point, at least in regards to making the cake and in the new cover page arc, I did get a vibe that Pudding might fear him too understandably too?

He probably respects Brulee due to her age and if shes older than him especially too? And thus due to her maturity and also brutal pragmatism as with a lot of the BM pirates?