Questions & Mysteries How Big Mom will fall/Oda's recipe for durable people: Weaken internals, KO externally

Ever since Dressrosa, we saw a formula Oda has been applying over and over for people with high endurance/durability.

Assist (Targets Internals) = Concentrated STOMACH Attack
Finish (Strike) = External FULLBODY Attack

Doflamingo

Ulti

Sasaki. (Here he essentially did 2 of those strikes)

With Kaido we had plenty of internal attacks (Gamma Knife, Counter Shock, Sonic Scythe, etc...) + external attacks (Takt, Kid's attacks). Luffy can do both.

BUT for Big Mom, I think the same formula will apply.

Law will attack her INTERNALLY in the stomach, and nerf her.

Kid will CRUSH her EXTERNALLY to finish her off

I think kid will do both.

In 1011 big mom attacked page one with conquerers coating. This is the same chapter kid chases after big mom

in 1013 big mom attacked ulti with an electromagnetic attack the same chapter kid entered with punk gibson. Kid can use electromagnetism. So I think kid will do both.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The story portrayed Luffy to stand the best chances in dealing against Big Mom efficiently and probably on Elbaf when his penetration hakis will get sharper and her durability should not constitute an issue. Also I'm heavily disappointed about Kidd for the moment, I expected better proficiency in the usage of his magnetism.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I think kid will do both.

In 1011 big mom attacked page one with conquerers coating. This is the same chapter kid chases after big mom

in 1013 big mom attacked ulti with an electromagnetic attack the same chapter kid entered with punk gibson. Kid can use electromagnetism. So I think kid will do both.
i like this theory. kid after learning adv CoC will damage her internally and then use punk gibson to finish her off. that should work ig. if law can help him with some gamma knifes etc it should work.

so what ur saying is luffy gonna beat up kaido internally with concentrated blows and then after that zoro comes through with his blades for the external full body attack ... i'm here for it ....ZKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers::funky::cheers::funky: