Character Discussion How Carrot returns

I firmly believe carrot will join the crew The question is where is she ? The last time we saw her she was made the queen of zou but she rejected it and that was it.

so we are meant to assume she caved in and is now in zou, I also dont think she is in the sunny after all this time so then where is she ?

well I believe she is in elbaf.

i can picture a scene where she’s running around trying to get away from the minks and runs to the sunny in a desperate move to get away she jumps into a barrel so she can wait for the straw hats to take it.

earlier in the day she might have met with them and once again chickened out to ask if she could join or maybe luffy did ask her to join but she told him she can’t as she had to be queen of zou but later changed her mind.

anyway she fell asleep in the barrel and a sudden crash woke her up and she jumps out of the barrel and Instead of the sunny she finds kid’s crew who end up throwing her in a Brig so they can dump her off on the next island.

carrot Will appear in chapter 1088 I bet.
also maybe the minks show up as zou was in elbaf before.
you can see it in the background of big moms backstory

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I still think she hitched a ride inside Caribou's swamp as that lets her hear Luffy's dream
Zoro and Brook left Caribou and the Sunny alone for a little bit so I think that is the time for something to happen once it cuts back there
:finally:

So after Carrot für Strawhats it’s now Carrot for Kid Pirates?
no she will join the straw hats it’s more like she’s just stuck with kid for now
Post automatically merged:

I still think she hitched a ride inside Caribou's swamp as that lets her hear Luffy's dream
Zoro and Brook left Caribou and the Sunny alone for a little bit so I think that is the time for something to happen once it cuts back there
:finally:
wouldn’t someone sense her