Theory How Devil fruit works and why they weak to water...

i------------->.

i gues u all now familiar wiith minamoto one piece trezor theory that says one piece trezor hidden in raftel is Joyboy's heart aka mecha heart..

it will be implanted into luffy's chest where X scar is :

Good news is that heart as being vital organ of human body also is key to understand how evil fruits work in one piece world..

How Devil fruits work???? :

The mechanism of Devil Fruit is intricately associated with the human heart... The heart generates an electromagnetic field through its cells' electrical activity, which interacts with the energy contained within Devil Fruits...

Water affects Devil Fruit users by disrupting the heart's electromagnetic field and interfering with nerve impulses, which explains why they feel weak and experience energy drain when submerged....

Water, as a conductive medium, weakens the connection between the heart's electromagnetic field and the Devil Fruit powers. This disruption impedes the flow of energy associated with the abilities, resulting in a sensation of weakness and energy absorption....

Devil Fruit users standing in water, powerless, but still able to move due to not being submerged deep enough. The water level doesn't reach their chest (heart) that's why they can still move.

i wil make ful detail theory with more evidences in near future πŸ™‚..

From who did you steal this? Everything is perfect written except the intro and ending. You have proven you are not able to write that well, so where does this come from?

From who did you steal this? Everything is perfect written except the intro and ending. You have proven you are not able to write that well, so where does this come from?
i not theif !!!!...i come up with tis from my brain i swear!!!!..i just used corect lango ap..

is there break from menga tis week????..

ahahahahah how u come up wit tis bro...also thx..

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Can't believe rootbeer is negging a talented person like you just because you don't care to take on him in his threads....smh

Actually..

I think someone who "ruled the sea" (Poseidon) used an Ancient Haki technique to turn the sea into a Dampening Field.

The reason seastone effects Devil Fruit users is because it contains the Radiation of the Sea.

I suggest the so-called Radiation of the Sea is actually Poseidon's Ancient Haki still resonating throughout it.

And so... the sea "Devil" really did curse Devil Fruit users.

When you think πŸ€” about it.. who else could've done something like that? Amirite

Actually..

I think someone who "ruled the sea" (Poseidon) used an Ancient Haki technique to turn the sea into a Dampening Field.

The reason seastone effects Devil Fruit users is because it contains the Radiation of the Sea.

I suggest the so-called Radiation of the Sea is actually Poseidon's Ancient Haki still resonating throughout it.

When you think πŸ€” about it.. who else could've done something like that? Amirite
You're overthinking it to an extent Oda would never go

It is a good theory, but in my opinion what many people forget is that a drawing series where to start the fruits with powers, giants, fish-men etc do not exist at least not like those of OP I do not think that a theory has to be made about the whole series. After all it is fiction.

But leaving that aside .I understand your point of view,but I think that theories about a drawing series can be fun and stimulating for the imagination .It is not about looking for a logical or scientific explanation for everything that happens in the series, but about exploring the possibilities and connections that the author offers us.

Actually..

i read something like that somewhere..are u in other foroms????..
It is a good theory, but in my opinion what many people forget is that a drawing series where to start the fruits with powers, giants, fish-men etc do not exist at least not like those of OP I do not think that a theory has to be made about the whole series. After all it is fiction.

But leaving that aside .I understand your point of view,but I think that theories about a drawing series can be fun and stimulating for the imagination .It is not about looking for a logical or scientific explanation for everything that happens in the series, but about exploring the possibilities and connections that the author offers us.
thanks but i tink oda base most mysteries on siennce rules at least to a certain limit..