Questions & Mysteries How did Big Mom do this?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy deactivated G4 and deflated, that's all.

Big Mom does not have an ability which magically allows her to drain haki or one shot opponents by merely clashing with them. If so, she didn't use those abilities against Kid and Law as well.

Luffy deactivated G4 and deflated, that's all.

Big Mom does not have an ability which magically allows her to drain haki or one shot opponents by merely clashing with them. If so, she didn't use those abilities against Kid and Law as well.
If I remember correctly Luffy wasn’t really drained after deactivating Gear 4 to the point where he couldn’t run, especially after using it for only one attack.

I don’t think it was Linlin. She’s never displayed that ever again and you’d think if she could drain people’s stamina, she would’ve taken Marco down in seconds with or without homies.
It’s probably an ability Oda threw away or just completely forgot about tbh. Because there is no explanation onto why Luffy was in that state after one clash.

If she had the ability to drain your stamina she would be top 5 all time
Post automatically merged:

He was completely fine literally the next chapter.
Yeah but it seemed like he was drained momentarily after one clash, the regained it back quickly.
I doubt Luffy would be drained from using Gear 4 without even reaching the time limit