Questions & Mysteries How did Bonney get Age Age fruit

So big question how did Bonney find a rare devil fruit like Age fruit ?

-One possibility is Bonney had this all the time and never realised she was DF ability user .

- Next answer hear me out DF reincarnation this has been specified many time in manga . For instance Mr 2 , Barto got their DF ability after Orochi’s grandparents died .

- The same with Ace’s DF how does this fruit appears is still a mystery ?

As Vegapunk stated DF are people’s desire so does DF appears at a place where people desire it , in case of Bonney she ate it because she wished to be older so that she can travel .

There is definitely more to this fruit I feel it can read people’s desire . What are you thoughts ??

Good chance she was force-fed a DF by Celestial Dragons as an infant. She was well-educated. The chances are she knew what a DF looked like from her reading, so I have my doubts she just randomly ate one which reincarnated in the church

I hope it appeared in the church cause then it means the celestial dragon who took Ginny fed a fucking baby the age age fruit so she could become her mom faster :jay-he:

And Ginny purposely infected Bonney with sapphire scale so she wouldn't suffer the same fate :hope:

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
You guys like to complicate things that are simpler than they seem lol.

We know that DFs are reborn randomly in the OP world, it could be that the fruit was reborn in Sorbet Kingdom.

Oda didn't want to explain this simply because it's not relevant to the plot.

You guys like to complicate things that are simpler than they seem lol.

We know that DFs are reborn randomly in the OP world, it could be that the fruit was reborn in Sorbet Kingdom.

Oda didn't want to explain this simply because it's not relevant to the plot.
But why in Sorbet of all places ?? Devil fruit are people’s inner desire .

Bonney’s desire was to become older so that she can travel and voila appears . Vegapunk’s theory has something to this .

No devil fruit is any rarer than the others only one exist of each one

Probably same situation has luffy and momo she eas hungry and happened to stumble upon it