Break Week How do you come to terms with the fact that you have wasted your life reading this series?

Probably not vent my feelings on a forum site following said series.
:rolaugh:
It's ok to like things & not feel bad about it
You make money, which you can use to support yourself and your family. Unless they're one of those fraud youtubers, no readers have made a cent off chosen one's piece. If you're a cuck who buys volumes or merch you actually lost money.
Bruh, u would hate my purchase history. Jolly rogers, banners, hats, airpod case, knick knacks, I got all that shit (not to mention gifts).
But my fav has got to be my Duval credit card skin. Cracks me up every time
:luffylaugh:

If you think this story just revealed that this might be a chosen one story. Then yes you have wasted your life not actually reading One Piece right When in the Prologue itself the Story straight out told you in your face with the question of "Is it his Dream or Destiny?" But is it actually a Chosen one Story? Let the arc finish 1st then judge. This isn't the 1st time that this "Destiny Fate" comes in play. Luffy is special? dude the power to destroy the world is in someone's else hands..

Some people really believe people who log here rush after hour/school to sit in front of their PC so they can log in to WG/( insert any previous era forums ) and discuss One Piece:gokulaugh:

Nothing more than a time killer.
Don't speak for everybody bruh not everyone on this site got a life the way they can argue for 10+ hours over power levels and shit lol