How do you do stop jerking off to your crush at work?

You guys do realize by constantly fapping, you’ll only dig yourself into an even deeper hole right?

Continuing to do so only lessens your chance of getting with her as you’ll possess a weaker voice+weaker posture, lack of energy and lack of confidence

If you really want that girl then first gain some self control and resist your urges
Nah it better to let loose without possibility catching a STD but i agree with get some confidence

Lol and I'm not stalking btw... how am I.supposed to approach randomly and say hey u havemt seen me in ur life ur life but I wanna have u in my bed?

If u have some quick chats then things are more appropriate for me to ask out. And I'm gonna say hung out... more like in an ambiguous friendly way. If shes interested she also will take some step lol

Btw THANKS everyone for you all answers lol. My post has a high degree of trolling but at the same time it's kinda true ngl. It's my current situation!

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
in ur life ur life but I wanna have u in my bed?
With this way of going about it you can say goodbye

Lol and I'm not stalking btw..
Yes you are. Going to parks where she is just to watch her. Odering stuff at her adress. Textbook stalk

If u have some quick chats then things are more appropriate for me to ask out.
How about just introducing yourself.
Hi, my name is _____ and i would like to get to know you.

And I'm gonna say hung out... more like in an ambiguous friendly way. If shes interested she also will take some step lol
So your idea is - i will stalk her until she notices me since it is obvious abd she will think i am a creep

Stop fapping so much, dont stalk her, introduce yourself. It she aint interested thats the end of story and you move on

With this way of going about it you can say goodbye

Yes you are. Going to parks where she is just to watch her. Odering stuff at her adress. Textbook stalk

How about just introducing yourself.
Hi, my name is _____ and i would like to get to know you.

So your idea is - i will stalk her until she notices me since it is obvious abd she will think i am a creep

Stop fapping so much, dont stalk her, introduce yourself. It she aint interested thats the end of story and you move on
Imma try... xD I'll keep updating this post when theres any news... or I feel like ranting lol

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Instructions not clear.
Talked to a girl, but accidently started an international crisis.
Requiring further explanations.
I’ve never actually done this (spoken to a woman), so I’m not sure how to dismount…maybe call Interpol and have her arrested for existing while being female, the global tribune loves prosecuting for that kind of thing :emohiyo:

Firstly, i had multiple crushes. The first one, i had succesfully managed for her to be part of my life. So i've got the jacking off part covered.

...except i have a second crush now and i have a plan to make both part of my life lol so i'm in the second iteration of the phase of not knowing what to say to a girl in order to approach her lol. It's been so long, how to approach a girl again? :josad:

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
It’s jus no fucking way y’all ***** is this damn creepy….ion believe it smh. So you’re master plan to stop beating ya meat to a stranger….is to stalk said stranger till she approaches you? While simultaneously buying random shit and purposely sending it to her crib

Man at this point jus go to a shady part of ya city/town/village with some bread and gone head and pay for sex. You doing tha same thing hea except that shit would actually work….

Mirin my supreme autism ah?

Anyway, the reason why I haven't asked her out is because I don't want to be bluntly rejected. I've been going to the park where she usually stays to check if there is any IOI (indicator of interest) but she hasn't.

I mean she's a new neighboor, lives nearly next to my house so I don't want for it to be awkward if there were to be a negative outcome.

The other day I bought smth online and they dropped it to her house. Maybe I can order something back again so we can have a chat?
I wish I could be more comfortable talking maybe I need a beer beforehand.
Bruh IOI’s what is this 2003?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
It’s jus no fucking way y’all ***** is this damn creepy….ion believe it smh. So you’re master plan to stop beating ya meat to a stranger….is to stalk said stranger till she approaches you? While simultaneously buying random shit and purposely sending it to her crib

Man at this point jus go to a shady part of ya city/town/village with some bread and gone head and pay for sex. You doing tha same thing hea except that shit would actually work….
Yeah, seems like a lot of motherfuckers around here are trending towards it anyway…no shame in patronizing sex workers; God knows you pay for it one way or another, might as well go directly to the source :kayneshrug: