Questions & Mysteries How does Kaido really feel about Yamato?

One of the single greatest enemies you ever faced, who gave you your biggest scar, who stood up to your thousand man army with 9 other men, that had to be taken out dishonorably from behind using a hostage, is the man your own daughter came to admire -- beyond that, she came to idolize and imitate him. A man who died 20 years with you having the pleasure of dealing the final blow, still somehow won and lives in your own girl's heart. At first you beat her up to try and teach her a physical lesson about this mockery. But now? *Sigh* "My idiot son is doing the usual thing again. I can't do this today. Just send the Flying Six after him."
Yamato being rebellious seems like a typical occasion every Beast Pirate who spends enough time around Kaido eventually has to put up with. How many beatings have taken place since then? How many times has Kaido seen the Oden cosplay? I have to wonder if Kaido feels he lost the battle over Yamato's mind and heart and barely even bothers anymore. The only thing she has inherited is his clubbing lessons. We could be at the point where Kaido feels so defeated that he just plays along now, even using Yamato's preferred pronoun. Yamato's entire existence is trouble.

Perhaps the only solution a brute like Kaido can think of anymore is to outright kill Yamato and wipe the slate clean. Imagine Oden have so much control over your life that you're forced to kill your own progeny. That's a bigger, even more humiliating defeat. The last resort he will never follow through on. There's always that tiny percentage chance that Yamato will come around and grow up to be a mighty unyielding savage, make her old man proud and inherit his pirate empire. But that will never happen if you kill her. Only the legacy of your failure as a father will remain.

What kind of father do you think Kaido is toward Yamato? A respectful dad who gives her space? An abusive dad who continues to discipline her to this day? A irritable dad who has lost control over the situation but still tries to save face? A dispirited dad who has given up the fight and has been reduced to bargaining with his own child?

I think it's pretty clear Yamato has a moral compass and will never come respect a heartless brute with no honor, who went back on his word against Oden, has reduced Wano to its current state, etc. Basically, Kaido is a villain. But you can add what Yamato's thoughts are too.