Powers & Abilities How does Naruto power level compare with One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail?

I'm talking about on average. I know the Naruto god tiers are an exception, but other characters like Hashirama, BSM Naruto, Akatsuki members and Kages?

How do they compare with Espada and Captains (Bleach), Yonkos, Admirals and commanders (One Piece), Spriggan 12 (Fairy Tail)

In my opinion, I think Naruto characters are very weak compared these Shonens but I want to hear people's opinions.

well you cant compare one piece characters or tiers with Naruto or bleach every anime has their own beast tiers but if u ask me my opinion as beast I can tell are : Itachi , Kakashi , Ichigo , Hitsuguya , Zorro , Mihawk , Shanks badass :p

Hard to say, the speed consensus in each verse varies alot. Bout on average one piece while being physically the strongest are the weakest.

Bleach is dripping in hax, most of which average one piece characters cant handle.

naruto is littered with versatility. Ur average one piece characters specializes in 1 thing. In naruto that one person would specialize in 3 different things.

fairy tail not too sure. alot of there power comes straight out of then air lol.

While Speedwise I would place OnePiece/Bleach and Naruto almost equal and then Fairy tail as the last.
In hax I would place Bleach above Fairy tail who is above Naruto/OnePiece
In terms of Physical power I would place all four in same category
In terms of Destruction power/Ap I would place Bleach and Naruto above One piece and Fairy tail

Overall I see Naruto verse above Fairy tail and One Piece(in mind that both mangas are still continue and probably overcome later Naruto manga feats) and almost equal to Bleach even though the godtiers in Bleach are above all other verses.

While Speedwise I would place OnePiece/Bleach and Naruto almost equal and then Fairy tail as the last.
In hax I would place Bleach above Fairy tail who is above Naruto/OnePiece
In terms of Physical power I would place all four in same category
In terms of Destruction power/Ap I would place Bleach and Naruto above One piece and Fairy tail

Overall I see Naruto verse above Fairy tail and One Piece(in mind that both mangas are still continue and probably overcome later Naruto manga feats) and almost equal to Bleach even though the godtiers in Bleach are above all other verses.
Lol even chouji can beat any bleach godtier

Naruto - One Piece:

Physical prowess: One piece >>>> Naruto, not really a competition. The top dudes of OP are physical monsters. While in Naruto onlyfew possess monsterous strength and it's only due to things like Sage Mode.

Speed: One Piece >> Naruto, again not much of a competition.

Attack power: One Piece >>> Naruto. Top tiers like Mihawk are doing attack the size of 3 islands, casually.

Naruto's most OP thing, Genjutsu, doesn't work outside of it's own verse as it requires another person to possess a chakra network. In OP there's no ability that relies on somebody else needing to possess something specific in order for it work. And some DFs like sugar's are straight up OP if caught off guard, or Law's DF.. etc etc.

The gap between "God tiers" in Naruto and rest of the verse is ridiculous.

Bleach has the ultimate hax due to needing Reitsu to even sense/see these dudes, but after Bleach, One Piece verse has crazy amounts of hax thanks to the DFs. Law's DF/ Sugar's DF/ Logia hax/ etc

Last edited:
I'm talking about on average. I know the Naruto god tiers are an exception, but other characters like Hashirama, BSM Naruto, Akatsuki members and Kages?

How do they compare with Espada and Captains (Bleach), Yonkos, Admirals and commanders (One Piece), Spriggan 12 (Fairy Tail)

In my opinion, I think Naruto characters are very weak compared these Shonens but I want to hear people's opinions.
Naruto and Sasuke are calculated at large planet to star level while Kaguya at multi planet level character.

So basically if Naruto farts, entire OP universe dies.

His final attack, Ashura Buddha Rasen Shuriken is a large planet level attack bare minimum.
Post automatically merged:

@Edogawa Hashirama and Madara are multicontinental level characters so still a level above One Piece top tiers as peak attack power in One Piece is shown by WB which is like several 100 gigatons to a few teratons range while Hashirama Madara range in 100s of petatons

EoS Zoro and Luffy will prolly show feats on that level and potentially Fujitora assuming he can summon mount everest sized meteors

Last edited: