Powers & Abilities How does Naruto power level compare with One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail?

LMAO!!! EOS Ichigo is vastly above City lvl. Old Man Yama is continental++ in Bankai(iirc) and Igiho is at worse his equal lmao
Show me just one where continental in bleach is destroyed then I'll conceded
Post automatically merged:

Bleach >>>>>> Toriko > DBZ >>>> Naruto > OPM > FT > 7DS > Black Clover > One Piece > MHA
In ur dream..bleach is like the bottom tier in anime even demon Slayer can beat them with ease

Are U seriously telling me that dbz character who destroyed star and planets for fun is gonna lose to bleach of all anime and I'm the troll lol...bleach cant even destroyed mountain 🥱🥱
No, you are just ignorant enough to think even Demon Slayer can beat Bleach. Kenpachi literally destroyed a huge ass meteor as big as Seireitei.
I take it back, you are not even an interesting troll.

S

Shuyaku

EoS Zoro and Luffy will prolly show feats on that level and potentially Fujitora assuming he can summon mount everest sized meteors
I think EOS OP caps at continental, maybe they get some extra hax to make them even more dangerous, but as far as pure destructive output i can't see it go beyond that. Naruto god tiers have tons of hax energy beams bullshit, Luffy and Zoro aren't achieving that with physicals, Oda won't take it that far.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah city size meteor 😭🤣🤣🤣
A city size meteor, moving at re entry speed has the kinetic energy to annihilate a country or more.

As I remember.. Pre war saga Nardo characters were weak sauce since Itachi, one of the strongest, was praised during his last fight with Sasuke for his Kirin reaction aka lighting reaction aka Kalifa casual reaction to a point blank thunder from Nami. In other words Kalifa speedblitz Itachi. Then with the war arc there were continental lvl feats then the moon splitting and then I couldn't be bothered by N(b)aruto anymore.

H

Haoshoku

First, Ichigo is vastly above city level by EOS lol. He's at least continental.

Secondly Yawch didn't really lose to Ichigo, he lost to plot via some quincy silver arrow or some bs.

Nothing really changes. Yawch would still off screen the naruto verse.
Continental in base maybe. At the peak of his power, he’s planetary considering he scales off Yhwach, who was going to destory atleast 2 planet sized dimensions (Earth + SS) and Hueco Mundo (size unknown). But yeah this other dude is a clear troll lol, City Level has been surpassed by the Arrancar saga. Let alone EoS Ichigo who is worlds apart from a Continental Kenpachi when considering all the multipliers.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Continental in base maybe. At the peak of his power, he’s planetary considering he scales off Yhwach, who was going to destory atleast 2 planet sized dimensions (Earth + SS) and Hueco Mundo (size unknown). But yeah this other dude is a clear troll lol, City Level has been surpassed by the Arrancar saga. Let alone EoS Ichigo who is worlds apart from a Continental Kenpachi when considering all the multipliers.
I was basing it off of a casual Kenpachi feat who is continental while restricted, who Ichigo should be vastly superior to just to give an idea to that guy what's up.

I didn't realise he was a troll, so I was starting off with a low ball scaling.

The more I read his comments the more I realise he was a troll and not actually ignorant

Not my problem if he hates bleach, but he should at least try and aknowlege what othe users have brought to the table.