Questions & Mysteries How does this fight play out if Mihawk hadn’t ducked?

Did Mihawk duck?

• Yes

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 81.0%

• Total voters
-Can't even spell "autism"
-Can't even spell "signs"

You should get yourself checked out for Down's :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Ever head of a term "Typo", well if you were so autistic with limited intellectual range, you'd be able to understand but you are fan of a character who would literally be on the worst end of a spectrum and believe that fodder stands a chance against Zoro lmaoo
Post automatically merged:

bro he called him tht word for no reason why are u crying to me abt it ?
Lmaoo you are literally D Riding the guy who is so childish he uses typos to insult other people.

Is every Luffy fan just as autistic and fucked in the head like Luffy?

I guess it makes sense, I like to work hard, stay in good shape and have goals and ambitions so I resonate with Zoro.

If I was mentally retarded, like @YonkoGodLuffy, I'd resonate with Luffy

Just accept that you were being an ass and move on.

Sounds straight forward enough lol, can you not understand English?

Also Accept Luffy will forever be Zoro's Bitch and move on.

Ever head of a term "Typo", well if you were so autistic with limited intellectual range, you'd be able to understand but you are fan of a character who would literally be on the worst end of a spectrum and believe that fodder stands a chance against Zoro lmaoo

Lmaoo you are literally D Riding the guy who is so childish he uses typos to insult other people.

Is every Luffy fan just as autistic and fucked in the head like Luffy?

I guess it makes sense, I like to work hard, stay in good shape and have goals and ambitions so I resonate with Zoro.

If I was mentally retarded, like @YonkoGodLuffy, I'd resonate with Luffy

Just accept that you were being an ass and move on.

Sounds straight forward enough lol, can you not understand English?

Also Accept Luffy will forever be Zoro's Bitch and move on.
How can Luffy be Zoro's bitch if Zoro gets on all four in Luffy's name to beg Mihawk?

How can Luffy be Zoro's bitch if Zoro gets on all four in Luffy's name to beg Mihawk?
He gets on all fours to Mihawk to protect his pathetic crew because his captain is weak AF.

This literally looks like a prisoner treating his bitch in a dominating manner lmao

The zero self respect clown can't even tell Zoro to leave him because he knows he would get his ass handed to him in 2 seconds.

huh

there u go saying it again no way is bro tryna call me out when he literally spams all kinds of insults
I don’t even call no one anything
Because you are literally supporting an autistic clown who is so socially and intellectually limited, he thinks calling out people on the internet over typos is a cool way of coming back from getting humiliated.

He gets on all fours to Mihawk to protect his pathetic crew because his captain is weak AF.

This literally looks like a prisoner treating his bitch in a dominating manner lmao

The zero self respect clown can't even tell Zoro to leave him because he knows he would get his ass handed to him in 2 seconds.

Because you are literally supporting an autistic clown who is so socially and intellectually limited, he thinks calling out people on the internet over typos is a cool way of coming back from getting humiliated.
Imagine getting on all four for a zero self respect clown.
Woof

Imagine getting on all four for a zero self respect clown.
Woof
That's just Zoro's generosity. He made himself a promise of protecting his weak crew and captain and he keeps it.

Is it ideal to beg your potential opponent to keep your promise? Well that is debatable, a lot of rash decisions throughout history have been made just to keep promises. It is really driven by pride and ego.

That is character complexity that fans someone as pathetic and autistic as Luffy can not understand.