Speculations How good are these fake spoilers?

Rate the spoilers

• Total voters
Rate the spoilers from 0-10 to how good of a chapter this would make. I made these spoilers as much as possible.

Chapter 1078: Conquerors Game

- Lucci and Kaku seperate from luffy and zoro and tag team against S Bear and S Hawk in their awakening forms.

- Kizaru and Saturn arrive in Egghead and meet Luffy & Zoro. There are thousands of marines with them including Vice Admirals.

- Sanji has his exoskeleton turned on and uses Ifrit Jambe against S Shark and breaks through lunarian defenses.

- Luffy & Zoro both use their conquerors Haki to take out the many marines. Only kizaru and saturn remain standing.

- Saturn and Kizaru are shocked by luffys & zoros conquerors haki but they calm down really quick and get ready to fight

- Jinbei uses his Demon Brick Fist and Sanji use beouf burst against S Shark. The attacks were strong enough to let S Shark bleed.

- Zoro uses his KoH mode and Luffy Gear 5. Both are embedded with black advanced Conquerors lightning. They are about to charge their attack against Kizaru and Saturn.

- Short look at Shaka and Stella. Shaka doesn’t move anymore and appears to be dead. Stella is shocked and angry. There is a silhouette to be seen from behind but still no revelation to who the traitor is. The traitor is maniacally laughing kinda like DoFlamingo.

No break next week

If you consider the amount of scenes alone, it would not fit into a single chapter without it being seem too rushed. Also, the spoiler seems to switch between fights more often, which adds to it being a little "overcrowded" with action.

Then there are too many descriptions of fighting scenes. And it is having too many named attacks in them - They are not that important for a chapter's despription, to need to mention them.

The part in which Kizaru and Saturn are seem to be shocked by Zoro's and Luffy's haki seems to me very out of character. When you are a writer of a story, you want to make the main antagonist of this story as threatening as possible. So, what would be the point if Luffy's haki was to shock them right in the beginning?

I wouldn't reveal the traitor in a spoiler, yet, even if I was to know who it was. It would take the fun for the reader early on.

If you consider the amount of scenes alone, it would not fit into a single chapter without it being seem too rushed. Also, the spoiler seems to switch between fights more often, which adds to it being a little "overcrowded" with action.

Then there are too many descriptions of fighting scenes. And it is having too many named attacks in them - They are not that important for a chapter's despription, to need to mention them.

The part in which Kizaru and Saturn are seem to be shocked by Zoro's and Luffy's haki seems to me very out of character. When you are a writer of a story, you want to make the main antagonist of this story as threatening as possible. So, what would be the point if Luffy's haki was to shock them right in the beginning?

I wouldn't reveal the traitor in a spoiler, yet, even if I was to know who it was. It would take the fun for the reader early on.
Thats why I still didn’t reveal the traitor. I only gave a description to how he is laughing. Zoros and Luffys CoC knock out vice admirals too thats why they are shocked about it.

Thats why I still didn’t reveal the traitor. I only gave a description to how he is laughing. Zoros and Luffys CoC knock out vice admirals too thats why they are shocked about it.
The shocking scene: The word "shocked" is a little too strong to refer to Kizaru without making him seem weak. You could write instead "surprised" and cut the part out, where Luffy and Zoro take out all the navy with only Kizaru and Saturn being left standing.

The traitor scene: Why not refer to a character without mention him/her? So, other than writing that it is a cackle like that of Doflamingo, just write direct speech using "...". Otherwise you would interpret a chapter and not summarize, because you yourself are not able to see Doflamingo, since he is in the shadows, right? ;)

It is incredible how oddly right and wrong you are.

I would say that you are right on how things should be but wrong on how they really are.

First of all talking about spoiler leakers. Redon often says the name of named attacks when they are at chapter.

Second, about villains being a threat until the very end. Not that Oda doesn't do that but he lowers the tension right at the beginning very often. For example Lucci right on the first clash with Luffy wasn't even a threat anymore. Okay you can argue that he isn't the main villain. Back at Wano the amount of dick sucking Luffy received from both Kaido and Big Mom on chapter 1000 and 1001. Holy shit.
Post automatically merged:

you really think a 8 year old can write such spoilers? You must be in kindergarden of geniuses then.
It was you? How old are you?

It is incredible how oddly right and wrong you are.

I would say that you are right on how things should be but wrong on how they really are.

First of all talking about spoiler leakers. Redon often says the name of named attacks when they are at chapter.

Second, about villains being a threat until the very end. Not that Oda doesn't do that but he lowers the tension right at the beginning very often. For example Lucci right on the first clash with Luffy wasn't even a threat anymore. Okay you can argue that he isn't the main villain. Back at Wano the amount of dick sucking Luffy received from both Kaido and Big Mom on chapter 1000 and 1001. Holy shit.
Post automatically merged:

It was you? How old are you?
Im 25. You said it sounds like a 8 years old boy wrote it. And I questioned you how a 8 year old boy can possibly write anything remotely close to this. I don't buy insults this cheap.

Im 25. You said it sounds like a 8 years old boy wrote it. And I questioned you how a 8 year old boy can possibly write anything remotely close to this. I don't buy insults this cheap.
" Oh Oh then Lucci and Kaku goes their ultimate form and fights the Seraphim so Luffy and Zoro also goes their ultimate form and fights Seraphim. So they use their CoC to knock out everybody but Kizaru and Gorosei. Then Kizaru and Gorosei goes nuts by their CoC but then they get like really serious and Luffy and Zoro also get like really serious and then they charge with their ultimate attacks on them. And Doflamingo Seraphim is the one who shot Shaka because he is the best villain of One Piece."

Who the hell if not a 8 years old kid would have fight starting with ultimates? Oda never does that.

Nah you'd have non stop wank that KOH Zoro is anywhere near Gear 5 Luffy.

It needs to be established Saturn is superior to Kizaru before he clashes with Luffy.