How i do to exclude my account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PeperLevi

Since i was in Oro Jackson,i get along with only very few peoples,i constantly fail in agree in something with someone . My stay in One Piece's internet communities wasn't great and at this point i don't like be a member anymore. I want go out from here and back to be a people enjoying One Piece alone in his computer.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Since i was in Oro Jackson,i get along with only very few peoples,i constantly fail in agree in something with someone . My stay in One Piece's internet communities wasn't great and at this point i don't like be a member anymore. I want go out from here and back to be a people enjoying One Piece alone in his computer.
Youre gonna miss out on chopper greatness. Stick around bud. You dont have to agree with people all the time. Hopefully we can make a proper community here thats good for everyone.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
There will be lot to discuss soon. It would be a shame if you quit.

P

PeperLevi

Youre gonna miss out on chopper greatness. Stick around bud. You dont have to agree with people all the time. Hopefully we can make a proper community here thats good for everyone.
I'm too unmotivated to stay here.
My main reason to join the community was discuss about Chopper with others peoples that like him too,but i saw how the fandom lost all the interest that had in him. Everytime someone talk about Chopper is about how he has been weak and pathetic and how others characters will overshadow him in action times. For all fandom don't exist any other aspect in Chopper beyond be doctor. It's impossible to me get along with those people.
I thought a lot and concluded that the best to do is go away of any community and wait alone Oda make Chopper great again.

My main reason to join the community was discuss about Chopper with others peoples that like him too,but i saw how the fandom lost all the interest that had in him. Everytime someone talk about Chopper is about how he has been weak and pathetic and how others characters will overshadow him in action times. For all fandom don't exist any other aspect in Chopper beyond be doctor. It's impossible to me get along with those people.
I thought a lot and concluded that the best to do is go away of any community and wait alone Oda make Chopper great again.
Damn that's sad I wouldn't want you to leave our community is still growing :cry:

The more dynamic people we have the better I'm not going to lie to you and tell you I'm a fan of Chopper but he does have his cool moments and also I personally believe he is the first user on the crew who has an awakened DF and I'm sure Oda will buff him some more

I think if you had a great thread about Chopper you can see the true potential about the forum.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Thats on you bud. Make a chopper fc make chopper threads showing how great a character or how strong he is. Prove them wrong. I can guarantee youre not the only person on this site who sees what chopper offers.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I can help you grow a Chopper FC if you d like to.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
This forum is just getting off the ground, so I'd say there'll be more diverse discussions going on in the future. I personally like to discuss non-power scaling aspects of One Piece. Even though it's what dominates the discussion now, it'll get balanced in the future.

I love Chopper, I'd expand more on why I like him in the Fanclub.

I'd be happy to fanboy over our furry little reindeer

I don't know how create and administrate a Fanclub thread.
I can help you admin it. You should create the thread in the meanwhile so that you are the absolute owner unless you want someone else to create it and mention you are the leader. Let me know if you need help in starting a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.