Break Week How I think Laws character will end (hopefully)

Might get some stuff wrong, but I remember hearing Kid say he stole something from Big Mom, this hasn't been touched on at all not even when Law and Kid were fighting Big Mom for two chapters, so I think what Kid stole from Big Mom was her logue book. At the end of Wano, Kid will give that book to Law and that's how he will discover what the will of D is, then he will fuck off and go back to his hometown to try to rebuild it.

We get some cover stories from his adventures and never see him again :)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think Law's story is definitely not over, his Ope is just too important so Oda sensei will propose a way to let his path continue, somehow. He doesn't seem crazily interested in becoming PK or finding the One Piece so it will probably be something that still allows him to keep his journey on 🧐

Law was made a D. because his character will be parte of WG fall.

His Ope Ope fruit is the key to end the immortality of the main boss, Imu. Most likely with the awakening he will be able to undo the immortality surgery, giving his life for this.

I feel like the thing that Kidd stole from Big Mom is a Poneglyph but a book could be possible. Don't see why Kidd would give it to Law considering he took the risk to invade her territory just to give it to someone else.

I feel like the thing that Kidd stole from Big Mom is a Poneglyph but a book could be possible. Don't see why Kidd would give it to Law considering he took the risk to invade her territory just to give it to someone else.
I feel like the SHs will likely find the last Road Poneglyph on Elbaf, you are talking about some other Pone? 🧐