Future Events How I think Wano will end based on 1035.

In the mini flashback we had of Kaido and King, Oda showed us just how much Kaido respects POWER. He instantly made King his right hand man because he was the most powerful. Based on that I think that after (and IF.. anything can happen), Luffy defeats him, Kaido will RESPECT him and step down from Wano on his own, and in the end Kaido will NOT die.

In the mini flashback we had of Kaido and King, Oda showed us just how much Kaido respects POWER. He instantly made King his right hand man because he was the most powerful. Based on that I think that after (and IF.. anything can happen), Luffy defeats him, Kaido will RESPECT him and step down from Wano on his own, and in the end Kaido will NOT die.
Mf this aint Naruto
Theres no talk no jutsu here

Only way is for him to be killed
Post automatically merged:

Rubberboy watch too much Naruto

If that were the case then Kaido wouldn't be attacking Big Mom, or flinging himself after the yonko and government even after being defeated all these times. Kaido wants to die, he wouldn't miss the change to get killed in combat, and he's stated before that he's never going to leave Wano. And in all honestly it's gonna be very disappointing if he just leaves wano because Luffy is stronger than him

Luffy is not beating Kaido, Zoro is.

Zoro wants to slice him into pieces. I don't like the idea of killing Kaido because he wants to die but... Zoro doesn't know that.

1035 literally said Kaido thinks Arbel is stronger than him thats why he is King and not Kaido.